Slash just performed "Serial Killer" at Dubai! Fuckin' Awesome! [VIDEO ADDED]

Nosaj Thing

The Snakepit material is underated, maybe not here but in general. These 2 records are pretty solid.

Its so underrated! Ain't Life Grand is such an awesome album and that side project is probably my favorite thing Slash has done aside from GNR. Right up there with this new band. Couldn't believe it when I saw he played that today and so happy we have a video. That band fucking killed it. Was gonna start a thread about this but now see its already been started. Fucking awesome performance and this song being added just sealed the deal of me seeing Slash for an 8th time if he comes back to the US. I was seriously considering not, since I've had really good luck with seeing new songs each show and I've basically seen everything the band has played about once, but this just shows Slash could add anything. Great way to fucking start off 2013 tour!

Thanks bro!

so so performance, Myles isnt a good choice for aggressive songs like this and Slash's tone is so meh compared to the snakepit days so it lacked a lot of the character it should have had.

I agree but in my case, I couldn't care less about Myles, I'm excited for Slash playing Serial Killer and it was a decent performance (despite his awful tone). I felt they rushed it up a little which I didn't like, and please use the Guild Crossroad guitar!

As mich as I like Myles, his voice just doesn't suit Ain't Life Grand songs. It's just a bit too thin.

It would also help if he knew the correct lyrics.

While I do sort of agree (its really hard to imitate Rodney's vocals on that album) I think he does a relatively good job and I'd rather those songs get played with this awesome band than not at all.