Axl Rose Close to Losing $20M Lawsuit Against Activision for Featuring Slash

Chris 55

lolll what a loser. axl cant even win a lawsuit these days, what a hack. Heres an idea, tubby. Instead of worrying about slash's face on a video game, how about you put your energy into.......hmmm I dont know....... rehearsing with your band or maybe even releasing a record?

I think this has just added another few decades of hate for slash lol. Cant even beat him when slash isnt even trying.

gg n00b.

Why bother coming here if you think Axl is a loser? Only a loser would do that.

dude no way, 40+ year old men who drank like camels throughout their teens, 20's and 30's have bloated guts? I can't fucking believe it.

Duff and Izzy are really the only guys who managed to take good care of themselves in the long run, that said Axl and Slash don't look bad for their age at all

whats really funny about the picture above is that he's running into the water with a damn boogie board :lol:

Edited by sweetness

He's suing for $20 million but if he loses that doesn't mean HE has to pay that money does it? It just means he doesn't get that money - can someone set me straight on this?

Of course. I watch The Good Wife I know the score. He sued them for 20 mil, so he's trying to get money from them. I guess he could get 10 mil or out of court settlement. It's probably a matter for principle. I think we all know it looks fishy.

But like people say court fees, maybe he pays his lawyers anyway. So they were on a bonus. So the court fees, it can't be millions can it?

It would be like Restaurant Story. Noodle Shop - you maintain the tables, keep the noodles cooking, serve the customers. make much money.

All these cases come down to the wire, it's only when the judge issues the final verdict that the lawyers go to work. They have to prove that Activision lied to Axl and there was more than a verbal agreement?

The fact that he wanted the man who wrote Jungle's riff, not to appear along with the song in the video game shows what a pathetic loser Axl is. Did he excpect Activision would put BBF there? Then nobody would even buy it.

Immature son of a bitch now is gonna pay for a lot of legal fees. Suck it Axl.

The fact that he wanted the man who wrote Jungle's riff, not to appear along with the song in the video game shows what a pathetic loser Axl is. Did he excpect Activision would put BBF there? Then nobody would even buy it.

:thumbsup: what a loser

Can you change your avatar so I don't associate a great show with incessant bitterness and projection? Thanks.

by emphasizing and reinforcing an association between Slash and GUNS N' ROSES and the band's song 'Welcome to the Jungle'.

Can you change your avatar so I don't associate a great show with incessant bitterness and projection? Thanks.

I was having the same problem associating Kiedis who I love, with assholeness, but thankfully you've removed it. :D

by emphasizing and reinforcing an association between Slash and GUNS N' ROSES and the band's song 'Welcome to the Jungle'.

What's the problem? Morals aside, GNR is Axl's brand name, and he doesn't want it officially associated with certain people. Where is he legally wrong?

I was having the same problem associating Kiedis who I love, with assholeness, but thankfully you've removed it. :D

You like something? Color me surprised.

Edited by bacardimayne

What's the problem? Morals aside, GNR is Axl's brand name, and he doesn't want it officially associated with certain people. Where is he legally wrong?

You like something? Color me surprised.

Yes I like lot of things. GNR included. Just not fakeGNR.

Anyway, to answer to your question above, I am not in the position to analyze the issue legally. The judges will do that and apparently they don't seem to agree with Axl.

I am taking this as a fan of WTTJ. It is simply ridiculous to demand not to have an association between Slash and WTTJ.

It's probably something the Activivision lawyers worked out before hand. Like distract him with false promises off the record til it goes beyong the staute of libs then release the game with Slash on it. All for a buck.

I had the first Activision console with Pitfall. I should have got an Atari.