If Axl/GN'R was asked to perform at Super Bowl

Jeez

Shoulda coulda woulda....if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. Nobody knows.

The whole point is that nobody knows. I doubt he would say yes.

So you're able to imagine your aunt with balls, but not one of the biggest rock bands out there to perform at super bowl?

No point for you replying here then :)

Biggest rock bands out there? You realize the Super Bowl is not played in Brazil right?

Still GNR would go down pretty well with the superbowl crowd. Everyone can throw their 2 cents in at half time, bitch about Axl over corn and buds.

Chidem sold less than a million units here and NuGuns draws less than 10k in arenas here......nobody is asking Axl to play the Superbowl....

Still GNR would go down pretty well with the superbowl crowd. Everyone can throw their 2 cents in at half time, bitch about Axl over corn and buds.

Chidem sold less than a million units here and NuGuns draws less than 10k in arenas here......nobody is asking Axl to play the Superbowl....

Still one of the biggest bands out there. Less than a million units is pretty good these days. But it would mainly be just to crank through the old hits. Slash didn't play Bad Rain at the Superbowl and probably sold less than Chi dem. Not that it's a competition.

It would be cool, especially since your hear the beginning of Welcome to the Jungle played mulitple times per game. I think the crowd would love it and it would be a great energetic performance, very fitting for a football game. If he pulled it off, it would definately help his image and help the success of future projects. Definately be much better than watching Beonce barely sing while dancing around the stage.

Still one of the biggest bands out there. Less than a million units is pretty good these days. But it would mainly be just to crank through the old hits. Slash didn't play Bad Rain at the Superbowl and probably sold less than Chi dem. Not that it's a competition.

They may be a big band overseas, hence my Brazil comment, but they are not here in the U.S. where ChiDem got virtually no airplay, sold about 750K at best, which considering the hype for the album is a failure, and NuGuns struggles to sell 8K tickets for the average show the last tour...They are not a big time band in the U.S. anymore and the Super Bowl is a U.S. sporting event.

A reunited AFD era Guns might generate some excitement but the U.S. consumer watching the Super Bowl is not looking for Axl's tribute band to play the halftime show....He is just not relevant here any more.......... and to your other point, they aren't asking Slash's band to play the Super Bowl either as he is a music cult figure at best these days nothing more....I love Slash and his music but I am realist......

Edited by classicrawker