Axls Teeth

Birk

So someone posted this video on another topic and i couldnt help but notice that all his lower teeth almost looked like that were all connected, they dont even look separated at all. I know he had bad teeth, and like all famous people they get their teeth done. But i never ever noticed this when axl was singing.

exactly at 6:30 mark, pause it and look. I think he was going through a phase with his dentist there or something. Also his top almost look the same. And yes i am bored.

Any one know, what kind of toothpaste he uses??? I really wanna know. Wonder how long he brushes his teeth for, has to be at least 2:30 to keep them that white. I bet he gets regular check ups to,what do you guys think?

Any one know, what kind of toothpaste he uses??? I really wanna know. Wonder how long he brushes his teeth for, has to be at least 2:30 to keep them that white. I bet he gets regular check ups to,what do you guys think?

No toothpaste, just good ol' baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, mixed in Beta's kitchen. Recommended for everyone who aspires to have teeth as pearly white as Axl's.

Wow really, Im gonna do the same, I bet he uses the toothbrush as a mic and lip sings Cuban Skies.

No toothpaste, just good ol' baking soda and hydrogen peroxide, mixed in Beta's kitchen. Recommended for everyone who aspires to have teeth as pearly white as Axl's.

An apple a day keeps the dentist away. Pies and cakes on the other hand....

Fuck we really need news around here :lol:

Lol. Yeah, it's not the most groundbreaking thread, but I can't say I haven't thought about it before. To me it looks like he had some good work done on his teeth sometime between Appetite and Illusions and some bad work done sometime between 1994 and 2000. I don't know, though. The changes in Axl's appearance really puzzle me.

Edited by magisme

Didn't one of GNR music video directors say Axl showed up to a shoot at the wee hours of the morning, because of a dentist appointment'

I heard he missed the funeral scene of November Rain as he forgot he had a dentist appointment so he isn't in the scene, the part of him at the end with the rain & coffin was done the next day. Maybe that's what you're thinking? I don't know where I heard or read this now though, it was a long time ago.