Gaining access to Backplane Paradise city- how I gained immediate access

Tabitha27

Is anyone still trying to gain access into this?

Do what I did.

Skip signing up and filling out that survey bullshit.

Pick a name out of any GNR album that they thanked in the credits, create a fake email address and boom, you gain instant access.

Worked for me.

The survey must have some sort of 'slashite' algorithm detection that automatically blocks non nuGn'R fanboys from getting into the great Paradise City. :hahafyou:

God I hope so...last thing we need are the bitter ex-fan creeps from here and gnfrs

Edited by volcano62

The survey must have some sort of 'slashite' algorithm detection that automatically blocks non nuGn'R fanboys from getting into the great Paradise City. :hahafyou:

God I hope so...last thing we need are the bitter ex-fan creeps from here and gnfrs

lolcano strikes again

lolcano strikes again

If you can't take the heat, you shouldn't move to Pompeii

lolcano strikes again

If you can't take the heat, you shouldn't move to Pompeii

Sup Flayer...good to see you!