Hi team

volcano62

Just want to throw this at the mods/admin.

Has anyone noticed the out of this world trolling in the D/N section?

is there a purpose of turning a blind eye to it?

Also when searching in google, does the disrespectful posts in the Attitude section come up?

Thanks for your time

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny stuff from the guy repeatedly abusing other posters in the same section one minute and then acting like the forum police the next when it suits him. Also, his definition of trolling is basically anyone that disagrees with him. The same applies to Brainsaber.

Also when searching in google, does the disrespectful posts in the Attitude section come up?

Thanks for your time

The irony in this post is incredibly overwhelming.

You're such a douchebag it's unbelievable.

Why is the Birthday topic being trolled by you and Brainsaber?

Duff was inducted as a GNR member and should be considered a GNR member at least to wish the guy a happy bday. Stop trolling it.

Section focusing on the current generation of Guns N' Roses, from 2001-onwards
You might of missed that?

I will gladly wish Duff happy birthday if there was a thread in the Duff section...

Thanks for your time

Hi Volcano,

Yes, it's been noticed. No, we're not turning a blind eye to it, we're just dealing with it privately with members, not publically. You'll note that most of the posts you report have some kind of action taken.

Yes the Attitude section comes up in Google, but I've recently made it "members only" so this will no longer be the case.

Thanks.

Thanks for your time

Hi Volcano,

Yes, it's been noticed. No, we're not turning a blind eye to it, we're just dealing with it privately with members, not publically. You'll note that most of the posts you report have some kind of action taken.

Yes the Attitude section comes up in Google, but I've recently made it "members only" so this will no longer be the case.

Thanks.

That is a good thing!

What's wrong with stuff coming up in google?

There is no problem unless the content of it is not what the forum is about as a whole. HV made it members only so now any of the negative things won't point into the site

Thanks for your time

Hi Volcano,

Thanks.

That is a good thing!

What's wrong with stuff coming up in google?

There is no problem unless the content of it is not what the forum is about as a whole. HV made it members only so now any of the negative things won't point into the site

I see.

Thanks for your time

Hi Volcano,

Thanks.

Just a question - do you guys notice Volcano's constant trolling equally?

Thanks for your time

Hi Volcano,

Thanks.

Thanks HV!

I know you are all doing the best you can to keep control. If there is anything I can help with let me know.

Thanks for your time

Hi Volcano,

Thanks.

Thanks HV!

I know you are all doing the best you can to keep control. If there is anything I can help with let me know.

How about you stop derailing threads, trolling anyone you disagree with, bullying other members with totally unnecessary vitriol and generally being one of the biggest dicks to ever grace this forum, particularly the D&N section. The same goes for Brainsaber. That would help.

Thanks for your time

Hi Volcano,

Thanks.

Thanks HV!

How about you stop derailing threads, trolling anyone you disagree with, bullying other members with totally unnecessary vitriol and generally being one of the biggest dicks to ever grace this forum, particularly the D&N section. The same goes for Brainsaber. That would help.

How about you change your avatar and signature mocking the lead singer of our favorite band on a fan forum? How about you stop insulting the band day after day altogether?

Serious question...why don't you and your cupcake friends hang out on the former member section made just for your guys and leave us the alone?

So all avatars and sigs now have to flatter he who rules over us all?

Yeah, no room for humour or satire or unflattering pictures of the great one.

See, that is precisely the cult like gibberish that has been allowed to fester here for far too long, with you and Brainsaber being the chief protagonists trying to turn this place into a zero dissent clone of HTGTH.

No thanks. You don't set the rules around here, much as you would like to impose your will over everyone else and act as the thought police.

People on this forum are sick to death of you and Brainsaber and as a long standing poster here I'll be damned if I take any of your guff here any longer.

lolcano piss off. Diceman is right. You are ridiculous trying to lick mod ass to be liked. You are the biggest cupcake along with Brainsaber, ruining every thread with your Slash hatred, unwilling to have any reasonable conversation. There is already a forum that does not allow opinions that are not favorable towards Axl and it is called HTGTH. Why don't you just go there instead of continuing your stupid trolling?

Edited by izzydoezit

Slash hatred? What about you guys hatred concerning everything related to GNR? Give me a fuckin' break....You guys love to dish it out but can't take it when the shit returns your way.

Also stop being morons and use the forum sections dedicate to the incarnation of the band you actually enjoy. Stop spamming the D&N section.

Who the fuck do you think you are telling other people they are not fans? You don't know shit.

Stop being an ass you know damn well im right