Hi team

volcano62

So all avatars and sigs now have to flatter he who rules over us all?

Yeah, no room for humour or satire or unflattering pictures of the great one.

See, that is precisely the cult like gibberish that has been allowed to fester here for far too long, with you and Brainsaber being the chief protagonists trying to turn this place into a zero dissent clone of HTGTH.

No thanks. You don't set the rules around here, much as you would like to impose your will over everyone else and act as the thought police.

People on this forum are sick to death of you and Brainsaber and as a long standing poster here I'll be damned if I take any of your guff here any longer.

If the mods here take any cues from lolcano, it'll be the death of this forum. It'll become a monotonous echo chamber with lolcano and nobrains repeating each other's Axl worship back and forth, congratulating themselves on the day they rid the forum of any opinions other than their own.

I don't think anyone should be banned or censored, but it has to be obvious that lolcano and nobrains are the biggest cupcakes on the site.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another example of volcano's shit....

Don't tell me where to post shit, I haven't posted topics in D&N and I am very very tame in D&N. You're barking up the wrong tree. You and your buddy on the other hand act just the same in D&N as you do in Attitude. Total jerkoffs. You can post ass kissing topics like this all you want to but everyone knows how you are.

Nearly EVERYTHING that ends up in Attitude without a controversial subject is due to you and your buddy trolling the topic and turning it into the brainsaber and volcano show. You may fool the mods but everyone else knows how full of it you are.

Don't tell me where to post shit, I haven't posted topics in D&N and I am very very tame in D&N. You're barking up the wrong tree. You and your buddy on the other hand act just the same in D&N as you do in Attitude. Total jerkoffs. You can post ass kissing topics like this all you want to but everyone knows how you are.

Nearly EVERYTHING that ends up in Attitude without a controversial subject is due to you and your buddy trolling the topic and turning it into the brainsaber and volcano show. You may fool the mods but everyone else knows how full of it you are.

I didn't mean to single you out, out of all your cupcake faction you actually never posted in the wrong section.

Are you trying to claim the mods are a bunch of fools with your last statement?

Volcano, in case you haven't realised, you are the forum clown.

Take a look at yourself and your disrespectful posts concerning EVERYTHING related the band on a fan forum. Seems like your the clown. Take your circus somewhere else like that cupcake forum gnfrs.

Childishly denying the truth does not take away anything from your status as forum clown. Like already said, if you can't take criticism towards Axl then HTGTH awaits you. You will find a good home there were opinions that are not favorable to Axl and nuGNR are not tolerated and you can only praise your perfect god there.

Somehow I feel that when one of the biggest cupcakes one here makes a thread complaining about trolling he deserves a kick in the ass rather than an honest answer. I can understand HV giving him the latter, but the entire hypocrisy of the situation just bugs me.

Volcano and Brainsabre are probably both in the top 5 of people I'd ban in the blink of an eye if I could.

I didn't mean to single you out, out of all your cupcake faction you actually never posted in the wrong section.

Take a look at yourself and your disrespectful posts concerning EVERYTHING related the band on a fan forum. Seems like your the clown. Take your circus somewhere else like that cupcake forum gnfrs.

No, I didn't say that. The problem is you being a total douche-nozzle and instigating the problem in "your" section to then turn and kiss ass in topics like this. You fool them into thinking you're innocent. Fooling them doesn't make THEM the fool. It makes you a liar. It's the volcano and brainsaber show in D&N. You can't deny that.

Childishly denying the truth does not take away anything from your status as forum clown. Like already said, if you can't take criticism towards Axl then HTGTH awaits you. You will find a good home there were opinions that are not favorable to Axl and nuGNR are not tolerated and you can only praise your perfect god there.

I'm part of every GNR forum because I am a GNR fan (1985-2013)

Whats your excuse for being here besides insulting the band and management day in and day out?

No, I didn't say that. The problem is you being a total douche-nozzle and instigating the problem in "your" section to then turn and kiss ass in topics like this. You fool them into thinking you're innocent. Fooling them doesn't make THEM the fool. It makes you a liar. It's the volcano and brainsaber show in D&N. You can't deny that.

D&N section is for GNR fans to discuss GNR post 2001. It has nothing to do with Saber and myself. We just happen to be GNR fans and we are not obliged to tolerate yours and your cupcake friends' disrespect.

They have already told you in this thread already that you are not the forum police or the judge of who is a fan and who is not. So get your bitching and whining elsewhere.

Whats your excuse for being here besides insulting the band and management day in and day out?

One way to stop this nonsense is to make it an automatic one week suspension for calling someone a cupcake and a one week suspension for backseat moderating. Regardless of the merit of the complaint. Let the mods do their job and stop pretending to be the forum police.

No no no. That's not right. You're an annoying cupcake who either acts like he can't handle or actually can't handle anyone criticizing or disagreeing with Axl. You continuously ridicule or insult any ex GnR member you can just to get a reaction and you post reply after reply that seems so far up Axl's ass it can't even be real. All that just to stir shit up and get reactions while pretending to have no sense of realism at all. You keep dealing out little jabs towards ex members to provoke people and treat Axl like some God-like being that can do no wrong just to provoke reactions as well. You're one of the main reasons that thread after thread is derailed with bullshit arguments and you know it. You're one of the main reasons that a lot of people do not enjoy this forum as much as they should.

No no no. That's not right. You're an annoying cupcake who either acts like he can't handle or actually can't handle anyone criticizing or disagreeing with Axl. You continuously ridicule or insult any ex GnR member you can just to get a reaction and you post reply after reply that seems so far up Axl's ass it can't even be real. All that just to stir shit up and get reactions while pretending to have no sense of realism at all. You keep dealing out little jabs towards ex members to provoke people and treat Axl like some God-like being that can do no wrong just to provoke reactions as well. You're one of the main reasons that thread after thread is derailed with bullshit arguments and you know it. You're one of the main reasons that a lot of people do not enjoy this forum as much as they should.

You have just wasted everyone's time with this gibberish. Do you understand the fact that nothing you wrote makes any sense at all?

D&N section is for GNR fans to discuss GNR post 2001. It has nothing to do with Saber and myself. We just happen to be GNR fans and we are not obliged to tolerate yours and your cupcake friends' disrespect.

Care to point out the disrespect? Disagreeing with you isn't disrespect to the band. No one has to be up their ass to exist here. Also, you aren't a mod regardless of how much you try to play forum mod. YOU provoke the problems you complain about.

You have just wasted everyone's time with this gibberish. Do you understand the fact that nothing you wrote makes any sense at all?

Oh, but it makes perfect sense.

Care to point out the disrespect? Disagreeing with you isn't disrespect to the band. No one has to be up their ass to exist here. Also, you aren't a mod regardless of how much you try to play forum mod. YOU provoke the problems you complain about.

Are you serious? You have never posted anything disrespectful? Give me a break...you're Rusty, one of the top haters around here.

Edited by volcano62

I'll let other people than you be the judge of that.

Made perfect sense to me. Lolcano likes to throw out these grand statements like that whole "Do you understand the fact...." thing, but notice how he provides no explanation or evidence for his assertion.

Are you serious? You have never posted anything disrespectful? Give me a break...you're Rusty, one of the top haters around here.

Guy, you're offended by avatars ffs. What you call disrespect is paranoid hyperbole. This isn't axlrose.com

I imagine lolcano has a list of "top haterz" scrawled in crayola on his bedroom wall next to his laptop. He updates it everyday, re-ranking when needed so he knows who to target with his righteous indignation.

It's disturbing to think anyone would act like that in real life... Care to tell us more about yourself? Only a deranged individual would think or say something like that.