Hi team

volcano62

Man, Volcano wants to be a mod on this forum so bad he can taste it...He could really fix things here then............

How cute...joining your little cupcake friends to throw jabs at me. You guys are real internet tough guys.

I wonder how many more of you will come in here and contribute.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Volcano wants to be a mod on this forum so bad he can taste it...He could really fix things here then............

How cute...joining your little cupcake friends to throw jabs at me. You guys are real internet tough guys.

I wonder how many more of you will come in here and contribute.

Not really, just an observation on my part as you have made comments in the past about how you would change things if you were charge here and your not so subtle " let me know if I can help" comment to HV is pretty obvious so I know you would kill to a moderator here..

But really mate you have no shame whining about people ganging up on you when you and the Axl cultists do this all the time..............

Edited by classicrawker

To: lolcano

"You ever hear the saying: you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole?" -Raylan

Are you saying you are all assholes???? Shit man don't need to be so rude.

To: lolcano

"You ever hear the saying: you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole?" -Raylan

Are you saying you are all assholes???? Shit man don't need to be so rude.

You're thick. And I'm thinking now that you're whole persona on this site is a practical joke. Peace.

No no no. That's not right. You're an annoying cupcake who either acts like he can't handle or actually can't handle anyone criticizing or disagreeing with Axl. You continuously ridicule or insult any ex GnR member you can just to get a reaction and you post reply after reply that seems so far up Axl's ass it can't even be real. All that just to stir shit up and get reactions while pretending to have no sense of realism at all. You keep dealing out little jabs towards ex members to provoke people and treat Axl like some God-like being that can do no wrong just to provoke reactions as well. You're one of the main reasons that thread after thread is derailed with bullshit arguments and you know it. You're one of the main reasons that a lot of people do not enjoy this forum as much as they should.

You have just wasted everyone's time with this gibberish. Do you understand the fact that nothing you wrote makes any sense at all?

Gee Volcano. Given the replies it's not as much gibberish as you thought.

How about you donate and support the site or are you waiting for someone to hold your hand and direct you to the donate button. Or is it just a fudge because you want to be a mod so you can impose your mentally ill perspective on the site?

The support for your position is overwhelming. Not.

Childishly denying the truth does not take away anything from your status as forum clown. Like already said, if you can't take criticism towards Axl then HTGTH awaits you. You will find a good home there were opinions that are not favorable to Axl and nuGNR are not tolerated and you can only praise your perfect god there.

I'm part of every GNR forum because I am a GNR fan (1985-2013)

Whats your excuse for being here besides insulting the band and management day in and day out?

No no no. That's not right. You're an annoying cupcake who either acts like he can't handle or actually can't handle anyone criticizing or disagreeing with Axl. You continuously ridicule or insult any ex GnR member you can just to get a reaction and you post reply after reply that seems so far up Axl's ass it can't even be real. All that just to stir shit up and get reactions while pretending to have no sense of realism at all. You keep dealing out little jabs towards ex members to provoke people and treat Axl like some God-like being that can do no wrong just to provoke reactions as well. You're one of the main reasons that thread after thread is derailed with bullshit arguments and you know it. You're one of the main reasons that a lot of people do not enjoy this forum as much as they should.

You have just wasted everyone's time with this gibberish. Do you understand the fact that nothing you wrote makes any sense at all?

Oh, but it makes perfect sense.

Agreed. Makes perfect sense.

Volcano, you are trying too hard to become a mod. Bashing Slash and the gunners that put GNR on the map as a band and produced all of their highly acclaimed albums and singles will not grant you a forum mod position. You are only making a fool of yourself by arguing about that.

Why would anyone waste their time reasoning with volcano?

I can't help but laugh when I see him crying like a bitch. "Oh please mods, stop the trolling in D&N, oh pleasee Axl is God, don't mind my derogatory comments about Slash or any former members! Just focus on Axl and the comments some people like to make about my idol, pleasee Mods! Listen to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" :lol:

I can't help but laugh when I see him crying like a bitch. "Oh please mods, stop the trolling in D&N, oh pleasee Axl is God, don't mind my derogatory comments about Slash or any former members! Just focus on Axl and the comments some people like to make about my idol, pleasee Mods! Listen to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" :lol:

because YOUUUUU. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

because YOUUUUU. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:lol:

Hey Volcano have you donated yet?

Why would I do anything you tell me to? You will just find something else to bitch about.

Sick people like you are never happy. Get some professional help bro.

You asked how you could help the forum. The moderators have made it quite clear that it costs money to run this site. You. a returned member, owe a debt of gratitude to Uk Subs for allowing you back. You connect the dots.