GNR to headline The Governors Ball in New York: June 8, 2013

highend88

Awesome photos as usual - been partially keeping up with them on Facebook and partially keeping up with them here. Those last two of Ron are outstanding! Great angle to capture his poses in both of them.

Thanks! I promise I'll get your Stones print out soon - I've just been so busy between GN'R and last minute stuff for Europe and Russian visas...if it makes you feel any better, I haven't mailed Zint's yet either :tongue2:

No worries! I figured you've been a little busy. :P

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the boob shirts, here he uses one too, its funny tho'

Anyone who says his voice is shot needs to watch this video.
It's from 2010 bro, his current voice is shot.

Ahh, my bad then. I saw the shirt an thought it was recent.

I still don't think the voice is shot, but it sounds a lot better for You Could Be Mine in this video than recently.

lol the boob shirts, here he uses one too, its funny tho'

Anyone who says his voice is shot needs to watch this video.

It's from 2010 bro, his current voice is shot.

So will his future voice be not-shot?

He's singing clean falsetto to protect his voice the same as he did in 2002 when everyone said his voice was shot. Then he came back and did 2006-2010. Therefore his voice wasn't shot, he was just singing differently.

Shot means fucked; ruined; destroyed to the point that it cannot be recovered to anything close to what it once was. His voice is not shot.

For chrissakes, have you even heard Stuck Inside?

If you want an idea of what a shot voice is like have a look at poor Jon Bongiovi trying to strain out the high notes of Livin' On A Prayer at the Isle of Wight the other night whilst hanging on to his his stand for dear life.

Edited by Jordan Rose

maybe he's saving it for recording a new album! :D

i don't think it was on purpose in 2001. it was his big comeback tour and his was introducing nu gnr to the world. his voice is probably bipolar too.

Haha :D

But yeah, I think you are right. I think he basically had to learn how to sing the songs properly again. Didn't he even say something like that at one point?

And as for his voice now, I believe he chooses not to put rasp on each and every songs to protect the voice.

If you want an idea of what a shot voice is like have a look at poor Jon Bongiovi trying to strain out the high notes of Livin' On A Prayer at the Isle of Wight the other night whilst hanging on to his his stand for dear life.

He didn't even attempt, lol. His backup singers did, no? If that was him, it was really bad :no: