GNR to headline The Governors Ball in New York: June 8, 2013

highend88

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun guys. I personally don't like any of the other bands, last time I checked... Not worth sitting thru all that for a Guns Show. I'll take Mix Master Mike doing one set any day after I intentionally miss CKY.

Mix Master Mike did a great job entertaining everyone while they wait for GNR

Have fun guys. I personally don't like any of the other bands, last time I checked... Not worth sitting thru all that for a Guns Show. I'll take Mix Master Mike doing one set any day after I intentionally miss CKY.

Mix Master Mike did a great job entertaining everyone while they wait for GNR

Oppps fucked up quote on phone, mmm was cool for one min, after that everyone was pissed in the show i was at.

Thanks for the head's up, been putting priority on booking hotels for Europe over this, didn't think they'd sell out so fast! Just got my tix.

We should all plan to meet up at some point during the day, seems there's far more MyGNR members going than go to most gigs! ;)

I'm definitely down for meeting up at least after the show! I know Skid and I will be trying for barrier, so might be a little hard to meet up with is before/during :lol:

Barrier is gonna suck at this show. Gonna be all the hipsters who are hating on GN'R up front.

That said if you wanna try and save my mom and I spots since we have a way longer drive...:awesomeface: