Slash: My last words to Axl Rose

gunnari

Sad to listen to this =( I still wonder what really happened...I wish Axl and Slash could make peace with other, have couple of beers and forget the past...Is it like they just don't care or do they realize what a great team they were back then and what great music was done..Still wish they could do couple of shows together =)

I'm wondering is Axl angry or bitter to Slash cause Slash left the band? Because in one interview Axl said he used to love Slash...But that's long time to be bitter and angry...How did Slash leaving the band affect Axl? Maybe it had many long time effects to Axl, who knows...

I'm wondering is Axl angry or bitter to Slash cause Slash left the band? Because in one interview Axl said he used to love Slash...But that's long time to be bitter and angry...How did Slash leaving the band affect Axl? Maybe it had many long time effects to Axl, who knows...

Look at "GNR's" situation now, and how little the masses think of Slash-less "GNR" music. That's why Axl's got such a stick up his ass.

Axl's reduced to signing baseball cards with the likes of Winger and the pair of tits from the Cherry Pie video. I'd be bitter too.

Edited by Bobbo

Look at "GNR's" situation now, and how little the masses think of Slash-less "GNR" music. That's why Axl's got such a stick up his ass.

Axl's reduced to signing baseball cards with the likes of Winger and the pair of tits from the Cherry Pie video. I'd be bitter too.

Last I checked Axl and GNR are playing at events like RIR, F1 and Governors Ball.. Sorry, try again...

Last I checked Axl and GNR are playing at events like RIR, F1 and Governors Ball.. Sorry, try again...

Maybe, but based on nothing that Axl has done musically since Slash and co all booked.

And I think that specifically makes him angry, as most constantly bash specifically about Slash. Look at the comments on the Rolling Stone site which represents more of the general public than this site does. Mostly negative and critical.

Look at all the comments on GNR fan sites that AREN'T censored. Mostly negative and critical. Axl's become a joke.