This forum has gone way downhill lately.

There Was A Time

As a long time lurker/member of this forum I cant help but notice the nonstop negativity around here. As a diehard GNR fan my entire life I know for a fact there have been way worse stretches of time compared to what were going through now. We have tour dates- the o2 performance being broadcasted worldwide- a fuckin blu ray release. All this team brazil/axl bashing is so fuckin old. Especially seeing as this is borderline the most activity we've had in a long time. So why dont all you shills and cupcakes and worthless posters go follow fuckin a day to remember or w.e shit you listen too and leave this forum to real fans who are excited as hell about whats going on now. We all know it could be much worse.

BTW the future of Guns is brighter than you think.

Most people want new music, not another tour. That's the issue.

Nonstop bitching on a forum isnt gonna get you new music. supporting the band and showing axl hes still the baddest frontman going may. We all know he follows the boards i know i wouldnt wanna release anything to such an ungrateful and bias fanbase.

What do you expect when the dickless wonders moderating this forum let cunts like Volcano and Brainsaber rule the roost derailing every single fucking thread they don't like and attacking every single poster than even slightly criticises the band. The mods do jack shit but when the tables are turned every thread gets moved to attitude and posts get deleted left and right.

They can take their forum and shove it up their hole. Maybe then they'll get to polish Del James's knob and jerk off DJ backstage like they desperately crave.

Most people want new music, not another tour. That's the issue.

Nonstop bitching on a forum isnt gonna get you new music. supporting the band and showing axl hes still the baddest frontman going may. We all know he follows the boards i know i wouldnt wanna release anything to such an ungrateful and bias fanbase.

When has kissing Axl's ass gotten the fans anything? I mean come on really, do you think he cares what we think? he has said as much in interviews............

With the amount of negativity being posted, it's difficult for all of us to get to everything in a timely manner, so on behalf of the other mods and myself, I apologize for that.

That said, things such as Nintari started are obviously out of our control and we can't change thing like that to cheer everyone up.

Opinions are one thing, but blatant bashing is another, and there's a dedicated sub-forum for the topics and people who like to be a lot tougher than usual.

That said, I'm going to lock this thread here, before too much comes of it. I appreciate the thoughts being put out there, but we don't need a thread discussing it.