Better old guns performance on vid than chicago 92?

Ryan95

I vote Argentina 93 also. Great Axl voice, excellent setlist. Yes, it doesn't have Coma and thats a killer track, but overall I think they sound a bit more amped up at Argentina. I will say I do love the version of Welcome To The Jungle from that show, and the show isn't a slouch at all.

That version of Welcome To The Jungle with Axl's intro is my favorite version of the song. Just personal favorite for me. However, on the same level, my personal favorite Nightrain is one where Axl sings "one more FUCKIN' time tonight!" during the break, which I thought he did alot back then but apparently thats not true. The only time I've been able to find him doing that is in Argentina, and personally it makes me like that version ever. Definitely think these two are contenders for best ever. I think Nightrain misses something without the "fuckin'".

Both great shows, people say Chicago because of Coma but Argentina because the crowd is absolutely mental, if I'm correct the '93 Argentina show is the one where they do the acoustic set and Slash won't come right to the front as the crowd are spitting on them lol

I almost forgot about Sacramento! Great show, well, up until it ends anyways. It's actually kind of neat how it ends peacefully and not with a riot as you might have expected.

For those who don't know, Duff gets nailed with a bottle of piss during November Rain and it knocked him out so the band stopped the show peacefully, thanked the crowd and apologized for having to leave.

For those who don't know, Duff gets nailed with a bottle of piss during November Rain and it knocked him out so the band stopped the show peacefully, thanked the crowd and apologized for having to leave.

It was really Slash the one who calmed down the crowd. Axl was like "if you find the asshole, kill him!" and threw the mic :lol:

It was really Slash the one who calmed down the crowd. Axl was like "if you find the asshole, kill him!" and threw the mic :lol:

Very funny to see the difference between them. Not that Axl is wrong, just funny to see his snap reaction versus Slash being alittle bit more calm. Kind of the reason I like all of them differently.