Does anybody else think Axl should keep touring until he can afford to buy Neverland Ranch?

Randy Lahey

They've been maintaining the property, because the estate still has ownership in it. The kids are probably going to wind up figuring out what to do with it, they grew up there, maybe they want to go back. I'm sure we'll be reading about it in the next couple of years.

Do a cover of Bad for the record.

I've always thought Axl would sound bad ass on Beat It.

Does anybody else think Axl should keep touring until he can afford to buy Neverland Ranch?

You just post every random piece of crap that comes into your head? :)

I don't think there is anything random about Axl buying Neverland. It makes perfect sense to me. I can't think of a better way for Axl to take things further.

A lot of people want the property but it's in limbo, but the property company that currently owns it or co-owns it, has been maintaining it.

I think Axl would've already bought property in Santa Barbara county if he wanted to live in that area. There were stories about him looking to have a place in NY or CT a few years back.

I think the song he'd write would inevitably be an indictment of fame and the tabloid culture that surrounds it. Put a little sub bass and MPC 2000 on it, make it danceable and give it a snappy title like Natural Born Thriller. I think it would be a hit. You can't write a song about Michael Jackson if you don't intend it to go at least quadruple platinum.

Edited by Randy Lahey

They could just cover Everybodys got something to hide accept for me and my Monkey by The Beatles.

Maybe it would be more about doctors n hollywood and prescription drugs. Vicodins in Neverland.

Roseland could be the ranch where Axl holes up to write his magnum opus. An LA Woman for the 21st century.

Edited by wasted

i wouldn't be surprised if Axl wrote a song about MJ.

All Axl's ever said about MJ is how annoying it is when he says 'I could say I like a song like Bad and it gets written that i'm the guy's biggest fan'. I don't he gives a shit.

As for Neverland, GaGa and the kids will make sure it's used as MJ would have intended: somewhere for deprived inner city kids to escape and probably some kind of museum with profits going to charity.

Neverland isn't a scary place, it was friggin amazing. If you do some research about the thousands of terminally ill children who spent time there as opposed to basing your opinion on the throughly debunked stories of two boys with messed up, money-grubbing parents you might have a different opinion.