What is the biggest obstacle for the new album?

Rustycage

Biggest obstacle  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This will sound weird but I often imagine what i'd do if I were a multi-milionaire/billionaire because there are plenty of them and it seems like none of them care about anything except getting more money and building skyscrapers and massive yachts.

I wonder why there isn't a rich Prince fan who would give Warners a few billion in exchange for giving Prince the rights to his catalogue back so he can start to reclaim his legacy which Warners have buried since 1996.

If I was a billionaire i'd pay whoever I needed to whatever I needed to to make it possible for Axl to release more music and promote it properly.

Then i'd hire him to play a string of shows and have him work on it til we had great live versions of all the Chinese songs plus Estranged, Locomotive and some other shit.

If a Prince fan really wanted Prince to have those tapes and had money, they would probably just buy Warners and do the paperwork, or renegotiate a deal.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another example of the cupcakes trying to change the subject to my weight or to wrestling whenever the facts don't support their position in the on topic discussion.

But why is it allowed to continue? Why would the mods be in favor of such disruptive behavior? Especially when it's caused so many longtime fans to pack their bags and leave the site?

The only conclusion many of us can come to is that the cupcakes must have the mods in their back pocket. What other explanation could there be for allowing the same people day in and day out to so blatantly attempt to disrupt any legitimate discussion?

Don't dish it if you can't take it, son.

^Comes in...cupcakes the topic...tries to claim others are trolling.

<lols

I'm sure there's some kind of reason. I've got a bunch of his posts saved from over the years and he used to be quite constructively critical of Axl's business, like most of us here are.

Personally I feel there are a roughly equal, but small number of legit 'hater' cupcakes as there are blinkered fanboys and they're both equally damaging in derailing good discussion.

But I didn't notice MSL pop up in the voice thread today and slam the guy who said Axl's vocals on Sirius Rocket Queen were sick but that the track had been tampered with to make him sound bad (the track was the same as the live stream).

I posted an extensive reply pointing out several of the logical fallacies you've posted in this thread.

Thus far, you have refused to address the post. The post was on topic. The post refuted the vast majority of your claims in this thread.

I cry trolling when people then try to change the topic. You cry "trolling" because I've exposed the flaws of your topic.

Stick around this time. The forum's half as entertaining without you.

Another example of the cupcakes trying to change the subject to my weight or to wrestling whenever the facts don't support their position in the on topic discussion.

But why is it allowed to continue? Why would the mods be in favor of such disruptive behavior? Especially when it's caused so many longtime fans to pack their bags and leave the site?

The only conclusion many of us can come to is that the cupcakes must have the mods in their back pocket. What other explanation could there be for allowing the same people day in and day out to so blatantly attempt to disrupt any legitimate discussion?

:rolleyes:

You of all people should know that if you don't like something, report it. We do not have time to read every single topic, and there is no guarantee we'll see something if you don't report it. Don't like something? Then don't respond to it, report it, and let us deal with it. Every post in this thread that got off topic was a result of you responding to something you didn't like. And ultimately, you're making more work for us if you respond to posts that need to be deleted.

Sorry but if you're going to accuse us of not doing our jobs, then I'm gonna remind you that you also, as well as everyone else who posts here, have a responsibility to uphold as a member of this community.

Back on topic.

I doubt the label would hold him back. I mean GnR sells albums n its going to keep selling no matter who is in the band. Everyone associates the name GnR with Slash n Axl so the new band wont hinder sells. I think Axl is just selfish and he also wants the new band to be accepted.

I doubt the label would hold him back. I mean GnR sells albums n its going to keep selling no matter who is in the band. Everyone associates the name GnR with Slash n Axl so the new band wont hinder sells. I think Axl is just selfish and he also wants the new band to be accepted.

He had a chance, but his perfectionism fuck the album and the core members of CD era up. Everything in 2001 was almost perfect. I believe now he can't do anything cuz he's stuck with CD material.

Edited by Black Roses

What I'd like is for an album to come out 2014 and stop the touring. Put an album out with all the CD era recorded songs, and then another with songs the current guys recorded. It'd be great, because we want to hear the rest of the CD era stuff and then we'd also get to hear what the new songs with the current guys will sound like.