Do you think Axl should reach out and help Edward Furlong?

saber_

Do you think Axl should reach out and help Edward Furlong? Do you think that Axl would have a more marked impact on Edward than therapists, psychiatrists, and attorneys would? Do you think the experience would be meaningful for Axl as well?

axl is in no position to help anybody

..and you know that do you. Lol! :D

----

Got to be honest, I had to Google ' Edward Furlog' to see who he was. I guess he's no A lister. Quite why Ax would want to get involved is anybody's guess. Arnold might be a better choice. I found Edward to be somewhat irritating during Terminator 2, this helped the original Terminator (film) remain king! (..and don'r even mention the joke of a film Terminator 3, where Arnold appears to parodies himself/the Terminator).

Edited by vaida

----

Got to be honest, I had to Google ' Edward Furlog' to see who he was. I guess he's no A lister. Quite why Ax would want to get involved is anybody's guess. Arnold might be a better choice. I found Edward to be somewhat irritating during Terminator 2, this helped the original Terminator (film) remain king! (..and don'r even mention the joke of a film Terminator 3, where Arnold appears to parodies himself/the Terminator).

Why the hell did you take the topic seriously enough to answer!? :)

----

Spare us the holier-than-thou shtick. You look the other way at threads that "devolve" this section far more than this harmless topic does. You don't need to actively derail the thread with your editorial comments if you don't like it. Just don't post in it. You've made your thoughts clear twice now. Let other people respond as they see fit without you tsk-tsk'ing them. You're not the 'topic moderator.' If you don't like it, mark it and leave it up to the mods. Thanks.

On topic:

For those that don't know, Edward Furlong was the kid in Terminator 2. His link to Guns n Roses is simply he featured prominently in the YCBM video. He has a troubled history and has followed the "kid actor" path. Despite the far-fetched nature of the idea, it is nonetheless plausible that Axl might have a more significant impact on Edward than anyone else. After all, he's Axl.

you are an idiot

At least I type in complete sentences.

On topic:

You remember the You Could Be Mine video don't you? Didn't that video have an impact on you as a fan? Maybe it didn't, but it did for me. It was exciting for me. The video was epic for me, anyway. And it was the last mean-sounding rock n roll song they released as a single (heavier than Garden of Eden). As you might recall, the video heavily featured Edward Furlong. Therefore he is a part of the GnR legacy. And so as far-fetched as it is, perhaps you might agree there's not much else to talk about.

What if reaching out to Edward is the spark Axl needs to finish up a new record? C'mon, indulge me.

----

Spare us the holier-than-thou shtick. You look the other way at threads that "devolve" this section far more than this harmless topic does. You don't need to actively derail the thread with your editorial comments if you don't like it. Just don't post in it. You've made your thoughts clear twice now. Let other people respond as they see fit without you tsk-tsk'ing them. You're not the 'topic moderator.' If you don't like it, mark it and leave it up to the mods. Thanks.

On topic:

For those that don't know, Edward Furlong was the kid in Terminator 2. His link to Guns n Roses is simply he featured prominently in the YCBM video. He has a troubled history and has followed the "kid actor" path. Despite the far-fetched nature of the idea, it is nonetheless plausible that Axl might have a more significant impact on Edward than anyone else. After all, he's Axl.

Staggering hypocrisy from this very forums own rent-a-mod.

As for Furlong, you trying to kill him altogether?

Furlong is beyond help really. He has had over a decade worth of antics involving drugs, alcohol, stalking, battery, drink driving, you name it. Comes to a point where he will eventually hit rock bottom and either tire of being at that platform or he will just burn out... That is the only way he will change, no celebrity assistance will enlighten or encourage him,