The General snippet - fake -

uruguns

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this thread not locked, and why isn't OP banned?

Relax already.

go away you fucking idiot. you've only been here a month and yet you're continually pushing everyone around like you own the place. i hate you already.

Okay I did not pay 500 dollars for it, but I didn't know the origin of this song, I was told it "could be" GN'R. Thanks to opening this thread some clever user found it out.

Relax already.

go away you fucking idiot. you've only been here a month and yet you're continually pushing everyone around like you own the place. i hate you already.

So you're not relaxed?

And by the by, it's a bit odd that you'd accuse me of pushing people around like I own the place when you just called for someone to be banned. I've never done anything like that.

I wish you well.

Relax already.

So you're not relaxed?

And by the by, it's a bit odd that you'd accuse me of pushing people around like I own the place when you just called for someone to be banned. I've never done anything like that.

I wish you well.

The guy should be banned, he's trying to pass off fake music as authentic. he's a cupcake.

Relax already.

So you're not relaxed?

I wish you well.

The guy should be banned, he's trying to pass off fake music as authentic. he's a cupcake.

He's not as bad as ARC. At least he admits to his lies and not after a week or more.