The Governor's Ball petition thread

Bobbo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on the Facebook page for the event and click "Recent Posts by Others" and everyone's either just bashing GNR or asking to buy single-day tickets. Mostly GNR-bashing though.

Single-day tickets would be awesome, because then only the Gn'R fans will buy the ticket for their day, so more room for us.

Why are those guys out ta get Axl too?

It's Slash's conspriracy!!!

I heard Slash tried out for the Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs,but when he showed up they tried to eat him, so he left. Edited by cbgnr

Go on the Facebook page for the event and click "Recent Posts by Others" and everyone's either just bashing GNR or asking to buy single-day tickets. Mostly GNR-bashing though.

Single-day tickets would be awesome, because then only the Gn'R fans will buy the ticket for their day, so more room for us.

I think there will be plenty of room to move around with people skipping out on the 3rd day not wanting to see GNR.

I actually think GNR has a chance of getting booed offstage at this show.

This literally means almost nothing. 300 people signed it. Big deal. Change.org allows you to create a petition for just about anything. The guy who made that one also signed one against Nintendo over the quality of the video games.

Also the fact that people are saying that they havent heard of anyone else on the bill is not a good look for GNR fans. It makes us look stuck in the past, lots of popular bands on there

I think there will be plenty of room to move around with people skipping out on the 3rd day not wanting to see GNR.

I don't that's ever happened in the history of GNR... Has it? Like actually getting booed to the point where they just go home?

I don't that's ever happened in the history of GNR... Has it? Like actually getting booed to the point where they just go home?

Nope.

Marc Canter said there was an outdoor show in the early days where they got shit on, but then eventually they won the crowd over.

Nope.

Marc Canter said there was an outdoor show in the early days where they got shit on, but then eventually they won the crowd over.

Only in them classic early days would this amazing transformation of an audience be possible.Incredible.

Guest bellastar2355

Exactly, I don't want to pay for three days just to be around a bunch of people with YOLO t shirts.

I'm waiting for "Axl Rose disaster 3" on Youtube.

Aren't you nice and supportive :)

Gotta admit though. The way things are shaping up right now, it's more realistic than not. Not just with the petition but also the overwhelming negative responses on facebook and twitter. Unless Axl shows up somewhat professional, rehearsed, and on time. What do you think the most probable outcome is going to be? Cancellation? Bad show? Or great show? Not fan bias, actual realistic expectations...

Edited by Bobbo

I'm waiting for "Axl Rose disaster 3" on Youtube.

Aren't you nice and supportive :)

This show? Hell no.

What's so different about this show? Yeah, I said they don't exactly fit the bill, but that doesn't mean I don't support the show. That doesn't even make sense.

Kinda crazy but actually that makes sense. Axl fail + people don't want them to be there = Axl get booed = Axl wakes up, realizes he's stupid, stops touring and release CD2.