The closest we ever got to a Beatles reunion:

Vincent Vega

This song is the closest we ever got to a real Beatles reunion. The lineup on this song is:

Ringo Starr - lead vocals, drums

John Lennon - harmony vocals, piano

George Harrison - lead guitar

Billy Preston - organ

Klaus Voorman - bass guitar

John wrote the song for Ringo.

What do you think?

Anthologies weren't just as close? Lennon's lost weekend was a good opportunity for a reunion.

To me, if a band accomplished something major and they had a pretty full body of work, the best thing to do sometimes is move on.

Too much pressure and crazy expectations on it living up to the back catalog.

The closest they ever got to an actual reunion was after the Saturday Night Live skit where they were offered a thousand dollars (I think it was a thousand, offhand) to reunite on the show.

John and Paul thought it was hilarious and wanted to do it, Ringo was in...George poo-pooed the idea.

It was that close,

The closest they ever got to an actual reunion was after the Saturday Night Live skit where they were offered a thousand dollars (I think it was a thousand, offhand) to reunite on the show.

John and Paul thought it was hilarious and wanted to do it, Ringo was in...George poo-pooed the idea.

It was that close,

I thought it was John and Paul only and they just didn't do out because they were tired after hanging out.

Um are you forgetting Free as a Bird?

I actually think GN'R should reunite with a new band. Like, Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff just get together in a totally new band without all the "Guns N' Roses" baggage.

But that's Gn'R right there, so it would probably sound like Gn'R anyway. No matter how you'll name it.

Edited by Rovim

This song is the closest we ever got to a real Beatles reunion. The lineup on this song is:

Ringo Starr - lead vocals, drums

John Lennon - harmony vocals, piano

George Harrison - lead guitar

Billy Preston - organ

Klaus Voorman - bass guitar

John wrote the song for Ringo.

What do you think?

Free As A Bird and Real Love on the Anthologies

1979 at Clapton's wedding, all but John played together with Clapton.

1981 All Those Years Ago, written by George, remaining Beatles played on it.

I actually think GN'R should reunite with a new band. Like, Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff just get together in a totally new band without all the "Guns N' Roses" baggage.

But that's Gn'R right there, so it would probably sound like Gn'R anyway. No matter how you'll name it.

Exactly. That's why the name didn't mean shit. Its the players that make the name, not the other way around.