Dear Axl

Roush

Wow, you're better than this. And you probably don't care about my opinion (you have money, and likely more important shit to worry about.)

We all want you to ear-fuck us (pardon the crude verbiage.) I know you've had to listen to guys like myself be an ass, and you probably label us as haters. But, I can only speak for myself -- you're better than this.

Fuck us over. Release new music. Prove the haters wrong (including myself.) I know you're the type of person to NOT give a shit abput a random ass guy you've never met to care about releasing music. But look around. Beyonce, T-Pain, Justin Bieber. Do you see a problem here? Squash those fuckers. Release real tangible music that actually inspires goosebumps, and endorphins.

You can't tell me you, Brain, Bucket, and Finck weren't working on something incredible. I know you've had a million of these threads pop up in the last 15 years, and I'm sure you've turned a blind eye because "we're fans", and "we don't get it". But prove us the fuck wrong. I dig Slash, and to a lesser extent, Izzy's music as well. But it's party rock. Come on, Axl. You don't work for me, you don't owe me shit, and I'm a fucking asshole. Got it.

But look the fuck around. Do you really want this generation to not have your music?

Face it, the world is better with your music in in it.

Ciao.

Edited by Roush

From a selfish perspective, obviously I want new music. From a subjective perspective, look, I honestly feel like Axl's musical perspective is NOVEL. And no one on this forum (including the haters) can refute that.

Come on, Ax. I don't expect an iTunes single in my Inbox tomorrow. But you experienced an incredible high after releasing Chinese.

Dude, we love you. That's not some bullshit sentiment inspiring closeness. It's actually feasibly fucking true. Please, for the love of Oprah -- fuck our world up, and Goddamn -- release an album. I'm not your fucking boss. Nor your fucking Emperor. Do shit when you feel like it.

I'm just saying we're (you, and everybody else) is happier when you release music.

(Yes, life is this fucking simple.)

I totally feel that. I get called a hater on here. Reality is Axl's in my top 5 favourite artists and if I could only take one person's music to a desert island it'd be his with Chinese at the top of the list. My world's a much better place when there's new Axl music in it.

If Axl is not allowed to release singles. He could just release a new single with a future album prospect. Say, release a new single in April 2013 of a future album that would be released on September 2013 for example...The single and album/ record company excuse is not valid!

If Axl is not allowed to release singles. He could just release a new single with a future album prospect. Say, release a new single in April 2013 of a future album that would be released on September 2013 for example...The single and album/ record company excuse is not valid!

Great suggestion.

Wow, you're better than this. And you probably don't care about my opinion (you have money, and likely more important shit to worry about.)

We all want you to ear-fuck us (pardon the crude verbiage.) I know you've had to listen to guys like myself be an ass, and you probably label us as haters. But, I can only speak for myself -- you're better than this.

Fuck us over. Release new music. Prove the haters wrong (including myself.) I know you're the type of person to NOT give a shit abput a random ass guy you've never met to care about releasing music. But look around. Beyonce, T-Pain, Justin Bieber. Do you see a problem here? Squash those fuckers. Release real tangible music that actually inspires goosebumps, and endorphins.

You can't tell me you, Brain, Bucket, and Finck weren't working on something incredible. I know you've had a million of these threads pop up in the last 15 years, and I'm sure you've turned a blind eye because "we're fans", and "we don't get it". But prove us the fuck wrong. I dig Slash, and to a lesser extent, Izzy's music as well. But it's party rock. Come on, Axl. You don't work for me, you don't owe me shit, and I'm a fucking asshole. Got it.

But look the fuck around. Do you really want this generation to not have your music?

Face it, the world is better with your music in in it.

Ciao.

Well said and agreed. But I don't think it'll make a lick of difference.

I agree with the OP. It's a shame to see Axl's music go to waste. It'll be a shame to see such a great artist like Axl Rose being downgraded to a nostalgia act. Come on Axl, find some deal with the record company. Release music for your fans, and believe me you still have a shit-load of fans. You may not think it, but it's true. You are musical artist and there's one thing all your fans want from you and that's your music, your art, your story's.

Edited by GNR123GNR456