President of the UFC Dana White mentions GNR briefly

Schnippy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy -

What makes you think Axl would perform better if an individual that he has chosen to not associate himself with were standing next to him on stage?

Competitive nature.

I think he's not like that as much anymore, though. Watch his performance with Neil Young. He didn't even try to out-do him. He even stepped over to the side so Neil could sing. Just my two cents :)

The reality is the overwhelming majority of the population is probably more worried about where there next meal is coming from.But after that,GNR renunion def up there with clean water.

You're intentionally distorting the point. If we're speaking in your terms, then no one gives a fuck about GNR at all. The point is that if you were to go out and ask people whether they'd rather see a reunion show or a nu show, it's going to be reunion 99.99% of the time, unless they just laugh and say they don't want to see either.

Dana White was on a show and was asked by the host Chael Sonnen whose got his vote.... the Chili Peppers or GNR.

Being a big Chili Peppers fan/supporter he said that he would go with them, but, if the "REAL" GNR got back together they would be a super powerful band.

Dana's answer was interesting and no doubt just reiterating exactly how the rest of the world feels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u913SS5Vcr0&feature=player_detailpage#t=771s

Interesting perspective from a guy that tends to tell it how it is.

Comment starts at 12:52.

How the rest of the world feels? Speak for yourself.

Anyone else thinks axl's nugnr just made people like the old lineup more? I think he kept the name partly because gnr was his baby and he didn't want it to die and now every time nugnr makes any news people just talking about how better the old line up was im sure he doesn't feel that way but in a way he got what he wanted.