IF GNR Will Never Release Another Album, Will Current Members Stay Til Axl Retires GNR?

ChristmasFnatic

Guest bellastar2355

Some not all.... I think someone like Ashba wants to make music and he has the most options to do other projects, so he might not want to stay if that's the case

Guest bellastar2355

Seriously though, touring until Axl retires, playing the same music over and over again without any of your creative input. Doesn't sound like a lot of fun

I can't see Bumble staying if that happened, but DJ will never leave Guns imo. Richard will probably stay, and Dizzy...well...

I still believe Axl will release more music eventually, I just hope it won't be too late and that some members won't leave before it has a chance of happening.

I think Tommy and Bumblefoot would be the first ones to leave!

I think any of them could get fed up with GNR for any number of reasons. Tommy's still a member of Soul Asylum but he prioritized GNR over them. Maybe things were going really bad in the late 90s for him and felt this was something he had to stick with for as long as possible. He had as much of a dysfunctional band as GNR was, and not as personal.

Dizzy (23 yrs) - Lifer

DJ (4 yrs) - His head is so far up Axl's ass.. Until 6 AM Draws like Guns he's in

Richard (11 yrs) - I think he probably prefers touring with GNR over his Pop Acts... But that's what he does, he's a session player - and a hired live hand

Bumble (6 yrs) - Sometimes it's almost like he's trying to get Axed, but he always retracts, probably for the money, GNR is his biggest audience

Pitman (14 yrs) - I still don't understand what he does besides play samples and tambourine on acoustic sets. Ez Job Ez Money

Tommy (14 yrs) - if he can hold out that long I don't see him quitting. He doesn't even like GNR anyway, but he gets kinda drunk and get's paid

Frank (6 yrs) - Highest profile gig he's getting. Don't see him quitting.

If they've been in this long and haven't quit due to bullshit, I think most, besides Bumble will remain.

Axl has gone through so many replacements. This seems to be their biggest payday based on the fact that they drop everything to go out on the road.

Bumblefoot and Dj. Axl can't ever seem to hang onto a guitar player, so my vote goes to those two.

Dizzy - Lifer. Too loyal to Axl

Pitman- What does he do. Oh thta's right, he's mother goose!!

Frank - Who? He'll never be in anything more successful than the GNR name since he's a horrendous drummer

Tommy - His home is the replacements. He gets to make money and cover GNR tunes on the side. And get drunk. He won't leave

Richard - Session musician. He tours with thin lizzy and rihanna. He's fine.

Bumblefoot - Clearly beyond pissed every interview he does. Can't see him staying much longer

Dj - Evenetually he'll get sick of it. Has more attitude than anyone in the band.

Guest bellastar2355

Dj - Evenetually he'll get sick of it. Has more attitude than anyone in the band.

I totally agree with this. I can tell the guy is itching to make music and really be a part of Guns N Roses.

He has options. He can leave if he wants.

Here Richard talks about how much better it is to tour with GNR than Thin Lizzy.

At 715 he talks about how GNR packs his supplement LOL and that they have people to cook for them. So they get treated like kings and get paid... I don't see them leaving.

He also talks about how he doesn't like paying 20 Euros for day passes at gyms. For a Rockstar I thought that would be nothing.