ABBA

Demon Wolf

abba001.jpg

Is it possible to dislike this band? I seriously do not know anyone who does, not even the most ardent metal fans I know can deny the pop genius of ABBA.

There's just something incredibly uplifting about their music... and the melodies... oh the melodies. So catchy and timeless. I don't actively listen to them, never had an ABBA tune on my iPod or MP3 but everytime I hear one of their songs I am filled with a sense of unexplainable excitement. Silly and cheesy as they may be, they never fail to put a smile on my face or move me.

What's your favourites?

Guest Len B'stard

*grabs both of JD's hands and dances around a record player in the middle of a bedroom floor playing Waterloo dancing ring around the rosey to it, waving his pigtails side to side* :lol:

That one with the beard is proper fitness, eh? :lol:

*grabs both of JD's hands and dances around a record player in the middle of a bedroom floor playing Waterloo dancing ring around the rosey to it, waving his pigtails side to side* :lol:

That one with the beard is proper fitness, eh? :lol:

Fuckin oath. Hes well fit. Sexy piece of Swedish crumpet there innit? :lol:

I am not bent. :lol: