What GNR t-shirts do u have??

xMr.Brownstonex

Just like GCAM I have the one he describes as the American flag with the pistols and roses, the only difference is that I have this AIRBRUSHED in the back of the motorcycle jacket I have in storage. People go crazy when they see the design, some even offer to buy it for $400 or more. The t-shirts I've had are the one with a Pistol upside down and a topless woman riding it. I've also had the UYI with both albums in the front and the one with all members as skulls. BTW love the jacket.

I used to have a Coma t-shirt and a Dead Horse t-shirt that I got at the Skin & Bones tour in 1993. They got worn out though. The only Guns shirt I have now is a Chinese Democracy World Tour shirt. Hahahahahahahaha!!! That's like having an Anaheim Mighty Ducks Stanley Cup Champions shirt. Neither happend.

i have 6 plus a jacket

afd with the original gunners on it

axl rose front and back

guns and bullets all over

bradford axl rose picture of him on the back

here today gone to hell

use your illusion 92-93 gnfnrs on the back

jean jacket with gnr patches all over it

I have to "tops" (if thats what you call em) With the afd-cover and one with a big picture (taken from a book with tabs to AFD)..yeah i made em by myself ;)

i got a white one with band members on the front and back with roses surrounding them and it says skin n bones tour 93 on the back, then i got a bad apples one showing a skulls head with the top of an apple on his head and the bottom part on his chin, it has tour dates on the back use your illusion tour 91 - 91, i really want one of those get in the ring motherfucker ones!

i have 2 t-shirts...One with the Appetite cross and the round logo in the back..Then the one with a scull that has 2 roses in his mouth and 2 guns next to him.He has a bandana with alot of roses in it and the letter "N"..Then it says Guns N`Roses on the top of it..In the back there is 2 guns and 2 roses and alot of bullet holes and it says Guns N`Roses with big letters...

i have only a few

one from yrs ago and one of axl and slash from the sweetchild video.and now my chinesedemocracy shirt from the philly-no-show concert.that i wear all the time.

looking for other gnr fans from now.also people would notice if they read the shirt.old gnr fans who know whats up now with gnr.so far no one has noticed it yet.i think they think its just a bruce lee shirt or somethin'

only if they knew what it was.

I've got two AFD t-shirts, one chinese democracy from london last year (and the bandana), a black GNR jacket I got about 12 years ago and my mum keeps asking if she can throw out >:(. My fave is my 'One in a Million' t-shirt, it just has Axl in his sunglasses and hat with 'one in a million' written across the bottom. It's a bit old and faded but I still love it!