Sneaking around for something

MattElias

Hey guys, how are ya'? I was sneaking around for something, than i've found those things on Youtube. Can you give your opinions saying if it is or is not fake? Contributions are welcome.

Also, Sebastian Bach said that "The General" had some high screams on it. Maybe this video isn't a part of it?

First of all, they are all legit. The last video, Jumpin' Jack Flash is legit. It was part of the Live Like a Suicide recording sessions. The first one is definitely Axl. No one really knows what it is. I contacted Joshua Soloman (the person that works with the Rapidfire Recordings) and it's not Rapidfire. The middle one, Checkmate, or Jackie Chan, is legit and yet to be released.

Edited by jman2000

I think the first one sounds like a young Axl for sure, there's just A LOT of reverb on his vocals. Wasn't he in bands other than Rapidfire and Hollywood Rose in those days?

LA Guns... I think that's about it.

I still don't think it's Axl.

Yep, it's Axl!

Listen to this! The same vocals.

The guitar on the first one sounds nothing like slash or izzy, at all

Actually, it does sound like "Perfect Crime" or "Don't Damn Me" type of a guitar. Take a listen and check it out for yourself. :)

Axl was in Rapidfire, Hollywood Rose, Then LA Guns for like 2 gigs. I always thought the first song was Ready To Rumble by Rapidfire but it's not according to Joshua Soloman. The vocals in Killing Time don't sound like that first one. It doesn't sound Hollywood Rose to me. The song has very good quality except for the parts when it cuts out and certain parts of it.