Guns N´Roses DVD 3D Las Vegas...

TheDemocracyRose

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't get a 3D HDTV until you can watch it without glasses. I am not a fan of the technology at all.

Not to get too off topic on the discussion here but you don't get the same 3D effect without the glasses. You could get a Passive 3D TV and the glasses are very cheap and lightweight.

Obviously up to you, but just noting. :)

On topic, really looking forward to this!

The 02 was originally intended for dvd. So obviously what has happened is, this has been switched to Vegas. I wonder why? Axl may not have liked the footage.

I could be mistaken but didn't the O2 have some problems throughout, like having November Rains stopped and restarted? They could have edited it to make it clean/consistent of course but maybe with Vegas on the horizon they figured they'd have a further opportunity to get better footage.

I won't get a 3D HDTV until you can watch it without glasses. I am not a fan of the technology at all.

Not to get too off topic on the discussion here but you don't get the same 3D effect without the glasses. You could get a Passive 3D TV and the glasses are very cheap and lightweight.

Obviously up to you, but just noting. :)

On topic, really looking forward to this!

They've had a prototype of a glasses-free HDTV at the CES in Vegas, but there were complaints about when people looked it from an angle and was grainy looking, it's "good but not great". It's promising news at least.

It is on topic because GNR's putting a 3D video out, and to me, would be a cooler theater experience than at home.

However, the Ultra Hi Def was getting a lot of wows.

• 2 weeks later...

They made a post last week that it will come out later (trailer)close to the release date, which I heard is in the summer.

no, they said that theyll post the trailer (it should have been posted last week) when its ready and that theyll post release dates