February 13th, 2013 - Los Angeles, CA: Tommy Hilfiger's Secret Party

NicoRourke

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 2006 photo Tommy actually looks in pretty good shape - I wouldn't have thought he was 54!

But now, he looks fucked.

Uh Tommy's only 46 now. So he shouldnt have looked 54 in 2006.

The man's already into his 60's - give him a break...

Am I the only one who thinks Axl's face actually looks younger?

He looks less bloated...maybe he's on a diet or off some kind of medication. The thing is if his voice is as shitty as before or not...

Good God he sounds terrible again.

Looks pretty good though.

How can you say that based on two 3'' clips?

He does look good!

I can tell you based off what I heard of WTTJ that his voice is thin and weak, because even on bad night he can usually sing Jungle decent. I can tell by Patience that he's doing that lazy, parody-of-himself thing that he does. It's a small private gig. So I'm not saying the world is over, quite yet ;)

He does look good!

I agree. A few clips of just a few seconds are not substantial enough to draw any meaningful conclusion.

Ali

True. But let's be realistic. Based on those clips and recent history, it's probably going to sound awful if we get full vids.

magisme

He does look good!

I agree. A few clips of just a few seconds are not substantial enough to draw any meaningful conclusion.

Ali

The same whoopie stickheads all over again, i bet they don't even heard the clips.. they just go with the nether rod's flow, hatin' every move GNR makes.

He does look good!

Ali

True. But let's be realistic. Based on those clips and recent history, it's probably going to sound awful if we get full vids.

magisme

It's a fuckin rock show, not an Adele concert. Some folks don't get what is rock. It's the teletubbies generation.

Wait so GNR is playing a set for Tommy Hi? God I lose more respect for this band everyday. I don't even wanna hear how Axl sounds, unless that's his revenge plan... Give Tommy a Shitty Show.

yeah, show me how playing the superbowl is selling out and this isn't. axl is pathetic and gnr is a joke.

He does look good!

Ali

magisme

It's a fuckin rock show, not an Adele concert. Some folks don't get what is rock. It's the teletubbies generation.

Yeah. This show is rock n roll all the way!! :rofl-lol:

He does look good!

Ali

magisme

Oh a jocular one..

Tell us, what is a rock concert for you? Rhiana?

Wait so GNR is playing a set for Tommy Hi? God I lose more respect for this band everyday. I don't even wanna hear how Axl sounds, unless that's his revenge plan... Give Tommy a Shitty Show.

yeah, show me how playing the superbowl is selling out and this isn't. axl is pathetic and gnr is a joke.

So stop following the bands every move and leave.

It really is that simple!

He does look good!

Ali

magisme

Oh a jocular one..

How did you know? Yes, "Rhiana" is the pinnacle of rock in my eyes.

He does look good!

Ali

magisme

Oh a jocular one..

How did you know? Yes, "Rhiana" is the pinnacle of rock in my eyes.

right, you talk about the sound, but the pinnacle of rock for you enters trough your eyes. Nice one thinky winky.

He does look good!

Ali

i'll bet a few seconds would be more than enough to judge the show if axl sounded professional.