www.mygnr.com

Nosaj Thing

Eric still handles that site.

Ah, I thought so! Handles is a big word though. Let's say he still owns it. It's still almost the same site as it was in 1998. :P

Hmm good point, I remember talking to Eric about it and some plans but things changed and he never got to it I suppose. :cry:

I will ask him about it again

Eric still handles that site.

Ah, I thought so! Handles is a big word though. Let's say he still owns it. It's still almost the same site as it was in 1998. :P

Hmm good point, I remember talking to Eric about it and some plans but things changed and he never got to it I suppose. :cry:

I will ask him about it again

I can see how it's the kind of job you'd want to put off though. I mean.... I don't want to be negative nancy here, but there isn't one single aspect about mygnr.com that meets the standards of a modern website. You'd basically have to re-build it from scratch. I would like it though, a gnr site that incorporates all the information fans consider relevant.

Back in the day gnrinfo.com (or was it .tk?) had some good info. gnrontour has great stuff too. Certain threads and FAQ sections in forums. It's a HUGE pile of information to even gather. Let alone put it in a decent format.

If nothing is going to happen with that site, I almost think Eric should just sell the domain or have it redirect automatically to the forum and any relevant information that isn't already on the forum itself could be thrown in the FAQ section. The website is just horribly dated and sloppy looking, and I think most people at this point just come directly to the forum.

High' has mentioned it but to clarify - mygnr is owned by Eric and mygnrforum is owned by myself. Best to think of them as two seperate businesses.

I have no control whatsoever in regard to mygnr, just like Eric has no control whatsoever with mygnrforum.

Hope that clears things up :)