GNR security guard on " Free Beer and hot wings"

AndreCC

Oh yes I'm quite aware. If you search for the words "nutter" or "worshipper" almost all the posts are his. But then when he is asked to name who these worshippers and nutters are, he is only able to come up with 2 names. Me and you.

I never realized I was so important to him. He's made hundreds upon hundreds of posts about the "nutters" and "worshippers," but in reality, he was just talking about you and me. Actually it's kind of creepy.

On topic:

If Axl needs to be in the right frame of mind to start a show, then waiting for him to be ready is a price I'm willing to pay. If I'm going to a gnr gig, I'm not expecting the show to start on time. I can play tetris until he shows up.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes I'm quite aware. If you search for the words "nutter" or "worshipper" almost all the posts are his. But then when he is asked to name who these worshippers and nutters are, he is only able to come up with 2 names. Me and you.

I never realized I was so important to him. He's made hundreds upon hundreds of posts about the "nutters" and "worshippers," but in reality, he was just talking about you and me. Actually it's kind of creepy.

On topic:

If Axl needs to be in the right frame of mind to start a show, then waiting for him to be ready is a price I'm willing to pay. If I'm going to a gnr gig, I'm not expecting the show to start on time. I can play tetris until he shows up.

I've never waited more than an hour anyway....I still think it's normal to wait 45-60 minutes between sets.

Lesson Learned... See Axl during football season because he only winds up being late... during basketball season he's likely to cancel... Philly 2002.

We don't know if any of these stories are true... but come on.. how could they not be. At least respect the people that are making you money.

Axl explained what happened at the UCAP show in Philly last year, but why let the facts get in the way when you can make up BS to get your "point" across?

And for the record, I was at the Philly show in 2002.

Lesson Learned... See Axl during football season because he only winds up being late... during basketball season he's likely to cancel... Philly 2002.

We don't know if any of these stories are true... but come on.. how could they not be. At least respect the people that are making you money.

Axl explained what happened at the UCAP show in Philly last year, but why let the facts get in the way when you can make up BS to get your "point" across?

jimbo and his cupcake friends spend day after day making up shit and insulting everything about Axl and GNR.

Can't verify if true but there are enough similar stories over the years to suggest there is some element of truth to it.

this

Axl is lazy a bit...

But the show must go on...

The 'big gambler' part is interesting. Not heard that suggested before, the Vegas residency probably wasn't a good move if that is the case.

Not that this is a reliable or credible source though. Could just be shit talk.

why? he is got enough money to gamble... :takethat:

On topic:

LOL.

Yes. You are very important to me. It is creepy how important you are to me. Funny, coming from the guy who just sent me a PM.

You two are the biggest cupcakes on the forum. Everybody knows this. You both just got publically called out by a mod in another topic. I know you've been censored by the Mod staff. Almost all of your posts are insulting forum members who have a different opinion than you do. Or, your other trick, crying when people bring up the old band........but then hypocritically bringing Slash into topics when you want to use him as an insult.

The two of you bring negativity into every topic you post in. You mention me in your little whining rant here, but I barely even respond to your posts anymore. Look at all the different people that you and volcano are constantly fighting with. Once I stepped back and stopped arguing with you so much I noticed something pretty funny. Your fighting never stopped. Every friggin topic you and Volcano are fighting with random posters. Think about that. There is one common denominator. You and Volcano. You don't just constantly argue with me. Or Rusty. Or Maynard. Or Bobbo. Or Username. Or Dirty Harry. Do I need to go on?

99% of the posters on here come to chat about GnR. You and Volcano? You come here specifically to argue with try and "win" your little fights against anybody who isn't worshipping Axl and the new band.

Take you and Volcano away, and there would be almost NO fighting and negativity on this board. And once again, please stop sending me PMs.

in fact this is the tightest group GNR has ever had.

oh c'mon"

GNR has ever had???

really?

have you ever hear about the 1985 GNR lineup? Axl/Slash/Izzy/Duff/Steven

THAT IS THE TIGHTEST group, not the current....

This is nothing to do with opinions, this is a fact, man! That's why his current "bandmates" received a fat paycheque...

Playing songs that other people wrote (this 1985 lineup, plus the CD lineup, not Mr. Thal overdubbing some solos)...

Don't get me wrong i enjoyed several concerts with the current lineup, but stating this is the tightest lineup is just a fucking bullshit or trolling

.I still think it's normal to wait 45-60 minutes between sets.

lol

maybe 20-30 minutes but 45-60-90-120 minutes?

hell no

This is just lazyness and unprofessionalism

Thank god Axl is a bit more "punctual" now rather than a few years ago....

Edited by Crash Diet

On topic:

LOL.

Yes. You are very important to me. It is creepy how important you are to me. Funny, coming from the guy who just sent me a PM.

You two are the biggest cupcakes on the forum. Everybody knows this. You both just got publically called out by a mod in another topic. I know you've been censored by the Mod staff. Almost all of your posts are insulting forum members who have a different opinion than you do. Or, your other trick, crying when people bring up the old band........but then hypocritically bringing Slash into topics when you want to use him as an insult.

The two of you bring negativity into every topic you post in. You mention me in your little whining rant here, but I barely even respond to your posts anymore. Look at all the different people that you and volcano are constantly fighting with. Once I stepped back and stopped arguing with you so much I noticed something pretty funny. Your fighting never stopped. Every friggin topic you and Volcano are fighting with random posters. Think about that. There is one common denominator. You and Volcano. You don't just constantly argue with me. Or Rusty. Or Maynard. Or Bobbo. Or Username. Or Dirty Harry. Do I need to go on?

99% of the posters on here come to chat about GnR. You and Volcano? You come here specifically to argue with try and "win" your little fights against anybody who isn't worshipping Axl and the new band.

Take you and Volcano away, and there would be almost NO fighting and negativity on this board. And once again, please stop sending me PMs.

Groghan we argue with the same 7-10 cupcakes from gnfnrs. Wake up bro.

Thank god Axl is a bit more "punctual" now rather than a few years ago....

Yeah they are doing much better.

On topic:

i agree. but this place used to be populated with guys like you. but that's the point of your whole cupcake act anyways... making fun of the nutters who used to define the gnr world. thankfully, axl succeeded in driving them away from the band through years of sucking and disappointing.

but yeah, this is a good point... there are really only 2 nutters left, and they're only pretending to be nutters to make fun of how nutty nutters used to be. there really aren't any fans left who honestly believe in axl and nugnr. so we shouldn't let them hijack every thread with their routines.

On topic:

LOL.

So did you figure out how to ignore me yet? If it's too complicated, I'd be happy to assist. I know you had some difficulties in figuring out the intricate workings of blocking others PMs.

Funny you mention what Powerage said. You didn't really read what he wrote though. A lot of the recent mentions of Slash are from people saying "It's Slash's fault," "blame Slash," or otherwise mocking Axl using Slash. If you do a forum search for the word Slash, I don't have many posts in there. Very few actually.

I haven't argued with you in a while. That's what's so annoying about you, you exaggerate to the point of lying and you don't really live in the present. I derail far fewer topics than are being attributed to me. I mention Slash far fewer times than is being attributed to me. I get into arguments with a select few people. Note that one of them (diceman) was suspended because he was trolling so hard. I have never been banned or suspended. Suck on that, drama queen.

Ignore me and and stop mentioning me in multiple topics. Don't send me a longwinded 3 page PM of insults and condescending posturing (like you did that one time).

Like I said, YOU are the one who has HUNDREDS of posts about "nutters", "worshippers" and so on. I just did a search. It is truly staggering. Bullshit your way out of that one. Oh wait you can't because the search feature don't lie!

On topic: Axl is late. He will always be late.

On topic:

i agree. but this place used to be populated with guys like you. but that's the point of your whole cupcake act anyways... making fun of the nutters who used to define the gnr world. thankfully, axl succeeded in driving them away from the band through years of sucking and disappointing.

but yeah, this is a good point... there are really only 2 nutters left, and they're only pretending to be nutters to make fun of how nutty nutters used to be. there really aren't any fans left who honestly believe in axl and nugnr. so we shouldn't let them hijack every thread with their routines.

How dare you impune my integrity as a nutter. I am the last crusader! Axl always wins, baby! Muhahaha.

Carry on.

Edited by brainsaber

Funny you mention what Powerage said. You didn't really read what he wrote though. A lot of the recent mentions of Slash are from people saying "It's Slash's fault," "blame Slash," or otherwise mocking Axl using Slash. If you do a forum search for the word Slash, I don't have many posts in there. Very few actually.

To be fair, that's because you deleted them all. You've shown a tendency to cupcake to stir up reaction and delete it unless people quote the post.

okay, i'm convinced... time to block ya'll. funny as it is, it limits our ability to have real conversations about gnr. i'm going to take the brainsaber challenge, and block both you and volcano. just to see if the forum improves. if it's boring, i can always unblock you guys.

i hope others in the forum will do the same. let's see if it works. maybe a 2 week trial?

edit...

how do you block people? can't figure it out.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

I love the guy but he should stop being so selfcentered and realize the world doesn't revolve around him. Have some respect for others atleast your band mates. I don't know if he has anxiety problems or something like that i don't think he does it just because he can it causes too much negativity. Still he can do better if he wants too.

How come the band never confront him or ask for explanation? Or do they? It didn't look like slash or duff knew why he was late. Just that they never confronted him about it. Seriously is he scary in person or something or were these guys just real pussies?

There is no pussies. The band gets along great. in fact this is the tightest group GNR has ever had. just look at them on stage for fuck sakes. Forget the fallacies you hear in the media and the cupcakes around here.

Seemed like he was in a pretty good mood too.

I was shocked to see him in a good mood.

I was talking about the old band.

Edited by useyorappetite

To be fair, that's because you deleted them all. You've shown a tendency to cupcake to stir up reaction and delete it unless people quote the post.

No, that's bullshit on several levels. Yes I delete posts here n' there, but they usually are deleted because of a back n' forth exchange, and I'm just mindful of all the "derailment" accusations. And just so you know, I've deleted posts which were quoted. I have not deleted posts pertaining to Slash. I honestly, truly have not been making as many Slash-related posts as I'm accused of. I have not been deleting any Slash posts. The "iron maiden mod on a gnr forum" thought my comparison between Slash's tweeting and DJ's tweeting was only meant to stir up trouble, but that is complete and utter bullshit. It's a fair comparison, and I can fuckin back it up. He may have chosen my post to single out, but again- I encourage you to search for "Slash" in the D&N section. You won't see disjointed conversations where I've deleted posts, because like I said, I haven't deleted any Slash posts. I genuinely have not been mentioning him very much. And when I have, it's been pretty fair. Furthermore, the annoying irony about it is some have mentioned Slash by saying "It's slash's fault" or "blame Slash." For a few weeks, that shit was rampant and everywhere. For the record.

If I was trolling as much you people say I was, I would've been warned or banned a long time ago. Diceman was suspended. But yet he gets a free pass, and I don't. Whatever.

Trust me, I'm being watched very closely. If I was such a rule breaking prick, the mods would've wiped the floor with me.

Carry on.

Just my two cents. I unblocked brainsaber and volcano after the mods stepped in. brainsaber seems to be more reasonable and cordial of late, even if I still disagree with his dumbass opinions (I kid!!). volcano is still lolcano. He'll probably go back on ignore soon.

On topic: I think it was easier to excuse Axl for this shit when he was the biggest rock star in the world. What he brought to music kind of made up for his antics. These days, he's just not bringing a lot to the table, so it's harder to accept shitty behavior.

Edited by magisme

The fact is that ten years later Axl comes out with a story that he was sick and it was was his manager's fault for not telling the promoter. I take this with a grain of salt because what motive would the manager have for letting the entire band and crew travel to Philly for a cancelled show and set up like Axl's going to be there when he knows better. What idiot would intentionally do that. What does the manager have to gain by not telling the promoter... Except the risk of a huge riot and damages. Possibilities of lawsuits...etc

Not for nothing, but why would Axl let his band and crew go all the way down there if he knew he wasn't going to show up because he's sick. How hard is it to tell ONE member of the band that you aren't going to show up and play? I mean take your pick Axl, there are seven other members.

That sucks that you were at Philly in 2002, did they give refunds? I'm lucky to have seen 'em in Hartford. I don't see how I'm using any BS to make a point tho. It was merely a jab at all the rumors surrounding tardiness and impromptu cancellations. I wouldn't consider Axl's explanation as fact, and I wasn't really making a point. Just giggling at the crazy mess that my favorite band can be. But when it comes to Axl having a cover story... And him the only one to tell it, I wouldn't automatically consider the use of the word fact to describe it.

jimbo and his cupcake friends spend day after day making up shit and insulting everything about Axl and GNR.

Nah, I didn't make up the basketball rumor. That was around for about a decade before Axl debunked it last year. I love GNR. I loved classic GNR, UYI GNR.... I recorded the OMG commercial when it aired on MTV and uploaded it. I went around my high school playing the OH MY GOD single for anyone that I could, playing the Ritz bootleg in the football locker room. I also had long black hair that would curl up and spent a pretty penny on a replica Slash top hat just to be Slash for Halloween. My rents wouldn't let me go to Hartford in 1993 cuz I was 'too young' and they'd be back next year. I've been listening to them since 1989. I went to Hartford in 2002, played bootlegs of the new songs at Rio for anyone that would listen.. Bought Jap Live Era for 100 bux cuz of coma, paid way too much for the 2002 soundboards. I went to 3 Hammerstein shows in 2006 paying for tickets of various friends trying to get them into GNR. I only missed the fourth show because I was at a recording studio mixing. Saw them later in Jersey that year. Went to Hartford 2011 and Roseland 2012.

I don't make up shit about GNR and try to pass it off as fact..... And I'm sorry if I'm insulting GNR. But I fucking love Guns N' Roses. And it just takes a little of the edge off to poke fun because unfortunately they've become a clusterfuck. I've defended this band for the last 13 years or so, and this has got to be the most disheartening period of time of the last 20 years for this band.

From 1999 to 2008, you could tell Axl was passionate about making this a New Band. He was re-creating it from the ground up by writing music. Say what you want about CD itself, but at least Axl was passionate about creating that music and re-creating Guns N' Roses. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and even though it wasn't my favorite, I respected it. And I admired Axl for having balls of steel to carry on Guns.

I don't see that fire anymore, I don't see that ambition or that passion and to me it's depressing. So forgive me for coping with the current situation of Guns with humor. But I still... fucking love Guns N' Roses.

Edited by jimb0

The fact is that ten years later Axl comes out with a story that he was sick and it was was his manager's fault for not telling the promoter. I take this with a grain of salt because what motive would the manager have for letting the entire band and crew travel to Philly for a cancelled show and set up like Axl's going to be there when he knows better. What idiot would intentionally do that. What does the manager have to gain by not telling the promoter... Except the risk of a huge riot and damages. Possibilities of lawsuits...etc

Not for nothing, but why would Axl let his band and crew go all the way down there if he knew he wasn't going to show up because he's sick. How hard is it to tell ONE member of the band that you aren't going to show up and play? I mean take your pick Axl, there are seven other members.

That sucks that you were at Philly in 2002, did they give refunds? I'm lucky to have seen 'em in Hartford. I don't see how I'm using any BS to make a point tho. It was merely a jab at all the rumors surrounding tardiness and impromptu cancellations. I wouldn't consider Axl's explanation as fact, and I wasn't really making a point. Just giggling at the crazy mess that my favorite band can be. But when it comes to Axl having a cover story... And him the only one to tell it, I wouldn't automatically consider the use of the word fact to describe it.

Yes, refunds were given.

Interesting way to celebrate my first GN'R show, to say the least.

Seen them 4 times since, so it's all good..