Guns N' Roses Live at the O2 in London Discussion Thread

Alpachiris

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spot checking it, I think Axl sounds fairly good. Not his best performance by a long shot, but not bad by any means from what I've heard so far.

Kinda rough rendition of 14 Years. Shame that wasn't tighter.

Why? Izzy forgot to sing a few lines but his voice and Axl's sounded well together. I loved it.

LIVE AND LET DIE SOUNDED AMAZING!

Edited by Bruno Poeys

Well, VH1 classics plans to show it on March 9, but not sure if it'll be the entire show. Maybe GNR will released it as a dvd/blue combo someday. I just hope the hope the Las Vegas shows get released someday soon. I think it's important for Axl to show his new version of GNR to the world who doesn't know what's going on?

Not as bad as it could be... but everytime there's a shot of a bandmember I can't help but think "That's not Guns N Roses". I can't enjoy nugnr, sorry.

You should somehow manage to move on seriously this sick, twisted fixation with certain lineup is n`t healthy

Edited by Dark Knight

Not as bad as it could be... but everytime there's a shot of a bandmember I can't help but think "That's not Guns N Roses". I can't enjoy nugnr, sorry.

You should somehow manage to move on seriously this sick, twisted fixation with certain lineup is n`t healthy

Well thank you for your concern ;) There's just something wrong, to me, to see a guy like Ashba play classic gnr songs, that's all, it's not a fixation.

Well thank you for your concern ;) There's just something wrong, to me, to see a guy like Ashba play classic gnr songs, that's all, it's not a fixation.

I don`t like Ashba myself but you will always whine no matter what that is bit annoying