Richard Fortus - New Album, Hopefully 2013!

jman2000

In light of these new Fortus comments, my guess is that they'll do a record of songs recorded by the current band now to represent this line-up that's currently touring and then years later when Axl retires and/or when the label contract expires they'll do some kind of special edition thing with the unreleased ChiDem songs. But that's just wishful thinking. The only negative aspect I see to that plan is that they'll probably never play that unreleased ChiDem stuff live. But they're not really that good live nowadays anyway so whatever. At this point anything new would be nice.

Edited by rocknroll41

I really can't see anything coming out this year. Either BBF is fucking with us all or they are not telling him jack shit. Mucho weirdness!

It's safe to say the hired hands have signed a contract to the effect they can say anything they like, so long as they don't really say anything.. :D

I think a new track will be on GTA V out in september, maybe wishfull thinkin'

Put out Jackie Chan for GTA V. Even tho I don't have a PS3 or XBOX360, or a super good pc, I'd buy GTA V and find a way to play it somehow. Even if I have to buy a ps3 or xbox. They could make Axl the DJ. Bring back Tommy The Nightmare Smith.

yeah bring back tommy smith the best dj EVAAA!

has anyone ever seen axl talking about GTA or how was it to play tommy smith ?

By the time the new album comes out i'll be 30. So i guess that when that album comes out it will be time for Goodbye for this washed up version of GNR and the forums.

And i'm only waiting for the next album just out of curiosity for certain song titles. I'm not really expecting a masterpiece or anything even close to that...

May be BBF is fucking with us, just like he did when it came to playing Estranged.

This

BBF likes to cupcake everyone on the internet.

is this what you guys call "being nice to the fans"?

Awww poor baby...did you get upset with the whole Estranged debacle?

If Axl release any new music, let's just hope it's still in time for him to be able to sing the songs live. The years are passing by and it won't get any easier, even with clean voice singing (no rasp)...

I admit it's refreshing hearing this kind of thing from Fortus rather than Ashba. It fees a bit more credible but Bumblefoot is still honest about having no idea when new music will happen so I won't hold my breath yet. Interesting that he did say it would indeed be new music though, and not necessarily other stuff from the CD sessions.

BREAKING NEWS: NEW GUNS N' ROSES ALBUM OUT SOMEDAY!

Someday is still better than never. ;)

this

I honestly believe Ron is there to play guitar and nothing else. I really don't think he has the relationship that Axl has with Dj, Tommy, and Chris. I see Ron playing a gig and then afterwards saying "Good show let's get the fuck outta here". So as far as an album is concered, Ron will be notifyed when the time comes.

Edited by iftheworld