Richard Fortus - New Album, Hopefully 2013!

jman2000

Axl deserves every fan to buy next album 6-7 years of delay. See if he likes waiting!!! Fucking bastard!! Hehe

Next album?

is chinese out then? should pick up a copy then and listen if it's any good.

Josh/Robin/Bucket/Tobias still on board?

I honestly believe Ron is there to play guitar and nothing else. I really don't think he has the relationship that Axl has with Dj, Tommy, and Chris. I see Ron playing a gig and then afterwards saying "Good show let's get the fuck outta here". So as far as an album is concered, Ron will be notifyed when the time comes.

I generally believed that too. That said it was kind of interesting that out of all the band members- Axl brought Bumble along for the Kimmel interview (easily the most "high profile"/mainstream thing Axl or GN'R has been involved in in the US since the '02 VMA's IMHO).

Anyway, I agree that Axl's probably tightest with Dj, Tommy, Dizzy and Chris- but my feeling is that rather than deliberately being pushed out of the "inner circle" or whatever- it's more a case of just keeping Bumble in the dark on some things so he doesn't "spill the beans". Hopefully there are some beans to spill...

I wonder if there will be a Rose/Thal song on the next album.

I would guess not- but that similar to Chinese there will be several obvious Bumble solos and flourishes/improvements, etc. I think he'll still make his mark. Just a guess though...

Edited by AXL_N_DIZZY

By the time the new album comes out i'll be 30. So i guess that when that album comes out it will be time for Goodbye for this washed up version of GNR and the forums.

And i'm only waiting for the next album just out of curiosity for certain song titles. I'm not really expecting a masterpiece or anything even close to that...

You won't be missed.

I honestly believe Ron is there to play guitar and nothing else. I really don't think he has the relationship that Axl has with Dj, Tommy, and Chris. I see Ron playing a gig and then afterwards saying "Good show let's get the fuck outta here". So as far as an album is concered, Ron will be notifyed when the time comes.

I wonder if there are certain core members which Axl trusts to write the songs and whether or not Bumble is not involved. It's a long shot, but could that be why he's always saying there's nothing going on with recording and maybe there is? I don't believe that could be possible.

I wonder if there are certain core members which Axl trusts to write the songs and whether or not Bumble is not involved. It's a long shot, but could that be why he's always saying there's nothing going on with recording and maybe there is? I don't believe that could be possible.

If that's what's going on, I think Bumble should take himself and his self-respect out of the band. I'd rather him be out doing his solo music instead of just being paid to play on tours and not write the music.

If that's what's going on, I think Bumble should take himself and his self-respect out of the band. I'd rather him be out doing his solo music instead of just being paid to play on tours and not write the music.

I'd definitely like to see what Bumble could add to Guns music while doing more than re-tooling Buckethead and Brian May solos. I'd love for him to write a track like Cat Fight. That would be amazing.

I generally believed that too. That said it was kind of interesting that out of all the band members- Axl brought Bumble along for the Kimmel interview (easily the most "high profile"/mainstream thing Axl or GN'R has been involved in in the US since the '02 VMA's IMHO).

Anyway, I agree that Axl's probably tightest with Dj, Tommy, Dizzy and Chris- but my feeling is that rather than deliberately being pushed out of the "inner circle" or whatever- it's more a case of just keeping Bumble in the dark on some things so he doesn't "spill the beans". Hopefully there are some beans to spill...

I wonder if there will be a Rose/Thal song on the next album.

I would guess not- but that similar to Chinese there will be several obvious Bumble solos and flourishes/improvements, etc. I think he'll still make his mark. Just a guess though...