Bumblefoot eatmoreheat.com stream: hot sauces and gnr insights. UPDATE: RECORDED VIDEO NOW IN OPENING POST

saber_

Update: the recorded video link is below, thanks to rendestroi95 for posting the url to the video later in the thread.

Eatmoreheat.com Bumblefoot stream (recorded)

During the stream (as it was live), I started chronicling Bumblefoot's answers regarding unreleased/rumored GnR songs, and my transcriptions appear as they happened, here in the thread. Now we have the recorded video, so you can watch for yourself. Definitely interesting.

Edited by brainsaber

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just said Atlas Shrugged almost made it on ChiDem, but it would've taken the album past the 74 minute mark. He talked about doing the solo for it, and that he had the solo for the song on his laptop. He said Atlas Shrugged will be going on ChiDem2. (he even used the phrase "ChiDem2")

He said Blood in the Water is a fake.

He just said Atlas Shrugged almost made it on ChiDem, but it would've taken the album past the 74 minute mark. He talked about doing the solo for it, and that he had the solo for the song on his laptop. He said Atlas Shrugged will be going on ChiDem2. (he even used the phrase "ChiDem2")

He said Blood in the Water is a fake.

Thank me!

He said the General is an interesting song, then he made some vocalization about the riff in the song.

EDIT: When I was originally transcribing what Bumble was saying, I literally was typing as he was speaking for most of these entries. When it came to this particular section of the interview (23:15), I couldn't quite understand what he said. Now that I've rewatched it, he says something like "dirgey," then makes a drum cymbal sound or something. However, at the time, in the moment, I didn't quite hear it fully and thought he had hummed part of the riff- thus I wrote the description that's atop this post. To be clear, he didn't make a "vocalization about the riff in the song." That's my bad. And I apologize. I did pretty good on the rest of the transcriptions though- they're decent cliffs notes.

Edited by brainsaber

Going down is slower paced, acoustic-ey, that something Bob Dylan could have done. A Tommy Stinson song.

(i'm paraphrasing him, but it's pretty close)

It also features Stinson on vocals and Axl on main chorus.

(That's me saying that, not Bumble -> NOTE: i'm not insider and i don't have the song, so don't pm about that)

I'm pretty sure he is lying about Blood In The Water. And it's pretty clear that Better Gone is a mash-up. There were talks about an acoustic version of Better for ages, and when Better Gone leaked some people said it was the acoustic version of Better, but I think actually Better Gone only has a few parts from the actual acoustic version.

Bumble said he doesn't see an album in the near future. He mentioned some unreleased songs, but he doesn't consider that a new album. It wasn't clear if he was implying some unreleased songs would eventually be released. As he's said in the past, those songs were made by a different band.

Izzy and Duff in Australia!!! I'm telling the truth and Manetz...Bumble says that he isn't lying :D

Edited by Guest

Someone told him he was accused of lying about Blood in The Water by someone on mygnrforum. Ron responded that "they can say what they want. It's all about them. They can enjoy their little world." (paraphrased, but close)

Edited by brainsaber

Izzy and Duff in Australia!!! I'm telling the truth and Manetz...Bumble says that he isn't lying :D

Didn't hear about this but if it's true, then the Aussies just got their money worth. :thumbsup:

I asked about Izzy and he said that it was going to be Duff +Izzy together!!!!

what the fuck ? Izzy and Duff in Australia ?

Yep...Bumble said it!

Shit man, Australia is going to get awesome shows, and maybe songs that they haven't played in a long time !

Yay! More covers.

Dust N Bones!

what the fuck ? Izzy and Duff in Australia ?

Yep...Bumble said it!

Shit man, Australia is going to get awesome shows, and maybe songs that they haven't played in a long time !

Yay! More covers.

Well, i was talking about So Fine or Dust N' Bones, anyway...