Bumblefoot eatmoreheat.com stream: hot sauces and gnr insights. UPDATE: RECORDED VIDEO NOW IN OPENING POST

saber_

Axl says lots of things, man.

Like, on the last couple of years: "The following Guns N' Roses concerts are cancelled" and "There will be a new Guns N' Roses album on 2012."

On both cases, Team Brazil said that Axl was hacked. Do anyone really buy that? They didn't even bother in coming up with a new excuse. I mean, Axl Rose was hacked TWICE?! Yeah, right.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, on the last couple of years: "The following Guns N' Roses concerts are cancelled" and "There will be a new Guns N' Roses album on 2012."

On both cases, Team Brazil said that Axl was hacked. Do anyone really buy that? They didn't even bother in coming up with a new excuse. I mean, Axl Rose was hacked TWICE?! Yeah, right.

Get a life, stupid moron.

So no new album? I thought they were supposed to be in the studio late last year according to insiders. lol well shit

He's actually said something about Atlas Shrugged and the General, and you're still just trying to provoke arguments about the same old shit?

So no new album? I thought they were supposed to be in the studio late last year according to insiders. lol well shit

He's actually said something about Atlas Shrugged and the General, and you're still just trying to provoke arguments about the same old shit?

It IS confusing though. Fortus said they were working on NEW songs with hopes to have something out by 2013. Now Bumble is saying nothing new has been worked on, not to expect anything new in the near future, and that if Axl did release anything soon, it would be leftovers from the CD sessions.

If something new was being worked on, wouldn't Bumble, one of Axl's lead guitarist, be apart of it? Or even at least know about it?

Which is it?

hahaha oh, what? What's the matter?

It IS confusing though. Fortus said they were working on NEW songs with hopes to have something out by 2013. Now Bumble is saying nothing new has been worked on, not to expect anything new in the near future, and that if Axl did release anything soon, it would be leftovers from the CD sessions.

If something new was being worked on, wouldn't Bumble, one of Axl's lead guitarist, be apart of it? Or even at least know about it?

Which is it?

Its a confusing,perplexing, mystery master plan set up to keep people guessing until the final moment.And than BAMMMMM!Hits yah right in the nuts when your not expecting it,and you kinda wanna cry but your laughing to while your trying to catch your breath.

I'm watching now, he said there's no album, they haven't rehearsed or been in the studio, nothing. If anything gets released it'd be old material (from the ChiDem sessions).

All that interests me in more Chinese material is Buckethead. I sure hope they use his work, and not simply get BF to cover it.

Take a look at the topic. There are people who said that HE said there wasn't a new album on the way. I was responding to that and the contradiction of other insider information recently. You got a problem or something? lol

hahaha oh, what? What's the matter?

I just got hacked. Sorry Dude.

Man, if you have nothing to say just don't say anything.

Both sudden euphoria and depression waves - which are exactly what that tweet cancelling the tour that post here announcing the new album are - are symptoms of the maniac depression. Have you seen the symptoms? Rage explosions for nothing, possible years away from societies, sudden urge to do great things, abuse of alcohol and other drugs, loss of the sense of reality and loss of the sense of TIME... Even to fat up is a symptom! Seriously.

Edited by ManetsBR

Depends on what Ron means when he says in the near future. Does he mean end of the year like Fortus said or does he mean next year? When they don't give straight answers it just adds to the confusion.

Also why would he say Atlas Shrugged is gonna be on CD2??

We got Ron and Richard talking about new songs so there has to be something coming down the line.

A mod confirmed that Axl's account was hacked, indeed, by a Brazilian girl. Regarding the twitter thing, I don't know, he did not say a word about it.

Regarding the thread, Fortus' been saying that they were recording stuff since Rock in Rio. Nothing happened yet.

If the new album is indeed from the CD sessions then Bumble has already recorded his parts. He has stated before that he added guitar parts to several other songs that were not released on CD. There is no need for him to record anything further on the new album.

They should just release CD 2 and then work on totally new material. We'd all be happy I think.

Yeah, but the only thing that seems to matter is if Axl is happy. Not anyone else. I guess it's understandable cause he's the artist, but usually fans get the nice bonus of having more then one album every 20 years to listen to.

They should just release CD 2 and then work on totally new material. We'd all be happy I think.

Or release a box-set of all the unreleased material, than start from scratch. That way, everything is out there and us diehard fans have something to hold us over until we get a new album with the current band.

I'll easily drop 100 bucks for a box-set of unreleased material.

Edited by GNR123GNR456