Corey Taylor Speaking about Axl and NuGNR

biggestgunsfan

Axl can gain 100 more pounds and sing like mickey mouse, daffy duck or whatever he wants... he will still be able to play decent venues.

Good thing he kept that GNR name, otherwise he might be suffering the same fate as guys like Scott who don't have the luxury of touring under their famous band names.

Corey's doing the Henry Rollins/Jello Biafra thing, getting paid to tell stories, same with Scott Ian. I wouldn't call it stand up.

tr420, are you talking about Patchogue?

Yes! Cant believe someone knows Patchogue! Actually I think I was wrong about which venue it was. I thought it was the one on Patchogue Holbrook rd.. ive only been back a few times in the past few years. Im out of touch with all these newer rock clubs. My place to go was the Roxy in Huntington. Edited by tr420

Am I the only one cringing reading the replies in this thread?

Every time someone says something about Axl, a thread is made, and all the replies are "is he even relevant" "he sucks" "his band sucks" etc.

It was a funny video. Lighten up.

This. There's some absolute humourless wankers on here these days.

He tried to much to be funny. And of course his fans like puppets will please him and keep laughing. I am sure Axl doesn't give a shit what this guy thinks, but thanks him for spending money on GNR.

Edited by batman007

Corey's doing the Henry Rollins/Jello Biafra thing, getting paid to tell stories, same with Scott Ian. I wouldn't call it stand up.

tr420, are you talking about Patchogue?

Yes! Cant believe someone knows Patchogue! Actually I think I was wrong about which venue it was. I thought it was the one on Patchogue Holbrook rd.. ive only been back a few times in the past few years. Im out of touch with all these newer rock clubs. My place to go was the Roxy in Huntington.

My aunt lived on N Prospect and worked at the hospital, used to go to Davis Park sometimes, been to family get togethers and all that ..