**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So freakin awesome! Can't wait to see GNR in 3 D in a movie theater. Hopefully, after they will release it on dvd and maybe a live cd.

I do hope it's the whole 3 hour show and no cuts.

I do hope the powers that be promote the hell out of this or anyone who doesn't check their computers for GNR news won't know anything about this movie event.

I think it's a great idea releasing it this summer to movie theatres. I once saw Linkin Park in a theatre and it was just as good as seeing them live. Very cool being with other GNR fans. I do hope it gets a good turn out here in Dallas.

I also hope that nothing stops this from happening by the summer.

I'm sure Axl and Company have approved it, but you just never know? I think it's a good thing too since GNR will be doing some outdoor summer festivals this summer too. It would be cool to have Axl mention it at the live shows to help promote the movie too.

I think this is a very good thing for GNR's image and to show how good this band is and to show all the haters how Axl Rose is still one of the best frontman and singers of all time.

Just watched the trailer, which was wonderfully cheesy. I couldn't help laugh at the 'BLOW YOUR MIND' part, as well as Axl floating around on the piano.

I think it's cool that this movie is actually happening, and I'm definitely seeing it if I can.

• Like 1

Blu ray pole dancers..I'm in.

Its just not GNR to me. It gives me a feeling of Motley Crue, and I dont like it.

It is a bit cheesy, I agree, and sorta unnecessary imo. BUT, in their earliest gigs they used to have strippers up on stage dancing n' stuff.... but i guess that was mostly due to them hanging out with them and in these circles back then, some what more authentic feel to it all,......which I guess isn't the case nowadays, so yea waaaaaaaaaay to Motley Crue and contrived.

I can understand it since it's Las Vegas and all that, but I would much rather have their normal show - instead of a flying piano, Ashba being elevated during solos, strippers etc. + all the firework. I agree, it doesn't have to be serious all the time. But of all the gigs they've played around the world, the "not serious" one is the one coming in theatres and being released.

But luckily we did get the London O2 concert as well, although this one seems A LOT more professional (creds to RockFuel). And don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to it :)

Edited by Jeez