Vegas DVD/Blu-Ray Discussion

Randy Lahey

Wait. A mod is bragging about trolling GNR's twitter? Maybe you got rid of attitude too soon.

If being a mod or admin meant you'd be forced to publicly praise everything GnR and their management do and never criticize anything, this place would be HTGTH.

Freedom of speech!

Wait. A mod is bragging about trolling GNR's twitter? Maybe you got rid of attitude too soon.

If being a mod or admin meant you'd be forced to publicly praise everything GnR and their management do and never criticize anything, this place would be HTGTH.

Freedom of speech!

I haven't plenty of negative opinions about things to do with GN'R and this was one example of it. I just don't understand using their twitter account to pimp this chicks career. She played some shows with them....so what? So have Buckcherry, Danko Jones, Suicide Girls, Sponge, etc etc. But every so often they feel the need to tweet stuff about this stuff and it just bothers me.

The funniest part of it was that a bunch of people retweeted and favorited my tweet. After GN'R replied I got bunch of tweets from upset GN'R fans about it (still am) and they all make sure to tag @axlrose in their replies haha.

Freedom of speech!

I haven't plenty of negative opinions about things to do with GN'R and this was one example of it. I just don't understand using their twitter account to pimp this chicks career. She played some shows with them....so what? So have Buckcherry, Danko Jones, Suicide Girls, Sponge, etc etc. But every so often they feel the need to tweet stuff about this stuff and it just bothers me.

The funniest part of it was that a bunch of people retweeted and favorited my tweet. After GN'R replied I got bunch of tweets from upset GN'R fans about it (still am) and they all make sure to tag @axlrose in their replies haha.

#asskissers #ashbaswag ;)

Edited by username

Guest cbgnr666

What about gettting the people who released Slash's latest epic diarreha shit bomb,Nothing left to Fear on board to help release Vegas.

What about gettting the people who released Slash's latest epic diarreha shit bomb,Nothing left to Fear on board to help release Vegas.

in spite of your personal feelings about the quality of Slash's latest release, your point has merit.

Slash and his team enjoy releasing music for his fans to enjoy. Something that Axl and Team Brazil and his hanger-on people don't seem to care about.

If Slash and his team were in charge of Axl's career, we'd have more than one album of music from GnR over the last 17 years. And as an Axl fan, isn't that what you want?

• Like 1

So with a week left in October, does anyone see this actually being released this year? And if it's not released this year, is there any chance of it ever coming out?

Once you miss the holiday season it seems rather pointless to release a product such as this from Jan to April. I was of the opinion that for financial reasons it would have to come out considering all the expenses that went in to producing it. But now, if it misses the holiday window, what's the likelihood of it being released?

Perhaps the disc will be what they use to entice memberships in Nightrain next year?

Of they're gonna release a 2-year old concert in blu-ray, might as well release. 4-year old concert with a decent sounding Axl instead.

...... or something from the vault which we'd all like to see.

Personally if love to see HOB more than any other show right now.

Edited by Dazey

Didn't HV say that someone trustworthy told him it was tentatively scheduled to come out shortly after the holiday season?

Hopefully this is taking so long because Axl is re-recording the vocals. Inb4 live purists.

Re-recorded vocals is the only thing that could pique my interest about this project.

The longer this goes on the more likely it is that this release is NOT happening. It's a damn DVD and the band can't seem to be able to release it, what's the problem?. But don't complain too much as you'll have certain people saying how we're ungrateful, and too demanding... give me a friggin break.

Edited by One.In.A.Million

Maybe by Christmas?

I doubt it'll be released now. It's been almost a year since the Las Vegas residency, so what would be the point now?

About a month ago, the Def Leppard Vegas residency movie was released here in Dallas for one weekend. I didn't go, but I was hoping since they released their performance, GNR's camp would do the same thing.

It's just a shame GNR doesn't have the same kind of team who supports them.