07. Seven
08. Cuban Skies
09. Jackie Chan
10. Ides of March
11. Light My Fire
12. Blood in the Water
13. Monstrosity

14. Thyme

My guess is that they will not include Oh My God or Silkworms. They're probably considered as b-sides from Chinese Democracy by now, even though Oh My God surfaced on the setlist. I hope i'm wrong though.

Beta's barn and Tonto sound more like jams then songs, but i could be wrong as well. Quick Song sounds like it's a name that is subject to change.

Edited by AndreCC

1. Monstrosity

2. Soul Monster

3. Berlin

4. Jackie Chan

5. Daddy can the Devil do Mommy and Me

6. Ides of March

7. Atlas Shrugged

8. Goin' Down

9. Seven

10.Thyme

11. Suckerpunched

12. Zodiac

13. Down by the Ocean

14. Leave me alone

15. Quick Song

16. The General

17. Cuban Skies

18. No love remains

Edited by liers

Perhaps you could have expressed the purpose of the thread better, which is pure speculation instead of an actual leak of the tracklist.

Perhaps you could have expressed the purpose of the thread better, which is pure speculation instead of an actual leak of the tracklist.

Perhaps, but that's why i put the sub topic of: "Your guess/Bets"

Edited by AndreCC

You know yourself you could have simply written a less ambiguous title like 'What will be the next album tracklist?' but of course, that wouldn't have garnered the attention you crave.

You're right, maybe i should have wrote that, but you're wrong on the attention crave thing.

I think it's simply a fun thread to just come up with a songlist for CD2. (As we did several times for a "greatest hits" of the Use Your Illusion albums), Why not? We know most of the song titles or almost all of them anyways so...

Edited by AndreCC

You know yourself you could have simply written a less ambiguous title like 'What will be the next album tracklist?' but of course, that wouldn't have garnered the attention you crave.

he's not trolling, he got issues.

he's not trolling, he got issues.

You're the one who has serious issues... you come after me every single thread, you must be a really good stalker in real life...

Edited by AndreCC

The reality is, half of those titles are probably fictional, Axl only confirmed the existence of a small handful. If a new album ever does get released I wouldn't be at all surprised if we only recognised two or three titles.

Edited by Towelie

How do you think it's gonna look like?

To me realistically the new songlist will be like this (pure guess):

01. The General

02. Zodiac

03. Soul Monster

04. Berlin

05. Goin' Down

06. Atlas Shrugged

07. Seven

08. Cuban Skies

09. Jackie Chan

10. Ides of March

11. Light My Fire

12. Blood in the Water

13. Monstrosity

14. Thyme

My guess is that they will not include Oh My God or Silkworms. They're probably considered as b-sides from Chinese Democracy by now, even though Oh My God surfaced on the setlist. I hope i'm wrong though.

Beta's barn and Tonto sound more like jams then songs, but i could be wrong as well. Quick Song sounds like it's a name that is subject to change.

I don't think these titles will be on the recoed cause BBF says they're from a band that doesn't exist anymore.