Guess Chinese Democracy 2's Song list!

AndreCC

Ashbalove, yes that's what bbf wants, but he might not be in a position to have any influence on what the next album turns out to be. Nothing you are suggesting is wrong, but you might have interpreted bbf's comments as what will happen, whereas he is just suggesting what he thinks the next album should be.

BBF is a member of the current band. i'd think he'd have a lot of influence on what songs axl lays on the next record

Ashbalove, yes that's what bbf wants, but he might not be in a position to have any influence on what the next album turns out to be. Nothing you are suggesting is wrong, but you might have interpreted bbf's comments as what will happen, whereas he is just suggesting what he thinks the next album should be.

BBF is a member of the current band. i'd think he'd have a lot of influence on what songs axl lays on the next record

He certainly has an opinion on it. But it all comes down to Axl!

He certainly has an opinion on it. But it all comes down to Axl!

And we don't know what Axl wants with the next record

The band does a lot of "we're looking forward to doing new music" and never actually does it. They've answered why they haven't to the best of their ability.

We also have to remember GNR toured UYI for close to 3 years, and even when TSI was out, Estranged came out after that. People at the time were complaining about when GNR was going to go back in the studio, but to me, I thought they rode that for as long as possible because the band had an uncertain future. This isn't the case now, there's a backlog of songs.

The problem is that Axl hasn't talked to the record company in years, and probably doesn't want to, but I think once he does, it'll be fine and we'll start hearing about them going in the studio. He doesn't want the timeline pressure of "when" because that backfired. The only way he'll get Geffen to prioritize the band is if Slash, Axl, and Duff mutually agree to something like a Deluxe Edition or putting more live footage/soundboards out. I think Welcome to the Videos could have more stuff on it, and there's better quality stuff in the vault than the UYI Live DVDs have. I'd love to see a "Plug Me In" type DVD, once the 3D video's out.

There's no way of knowing it, no. We're just guessing it at this point.

I know. We don't know anything about the next record.

We know a couple of songs that are probably being included in the next record. We don't know for sure, what the song list will be like

We know a couple of songs that are probably being included in the next record. We don't know for sure, what the song list will be like

What songs has Axl said that'll be for sure on the next record?

None. ARC mixes up opinion with facts.

None. ARC mixes up opinion with facts.

That's what I thought. We don't know any songs that'll be on the next record.

Just like it's a fact that there's Ain't Going Down, Just Another Sunday, Too Much Too Soon etc. Your point being?

Doesn't mean shit.

And even if it did - this thread is the same as list as many rumoured titles as possible.

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Out Ta Get Me

5. Mr. Brownstone

6. Paradise City

7. My Michelle

8. Think About You

9. Sweet Child O' Mine

10. Patience

11. You Could Be Mine

12. Rocket Queen

Axl is going to cupcake everybody and release the re-recorded Appetite For Destruction under the title Chinese Democracy 2. Hidden bonus track is Silkworms.

1. Welcome to the Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Out Ta Get Me

5. Mr. Brownstone

6. Paradise City

7. My Michelle

8. Think About You

9. Sweet Child O' Mine

10. Patience

11. You Could Be Mine

12. Rocket Queen

Axl is going to cupcake everybody and release the re-recorded Appetite For Destruction under the title Chinese Democracy 2. Hidden bonus track is Silkworms.

Partially true. Axl is going to cupcake everybody by not releasing anything. Like he's don for yours. He probably can't believe people are still falling for it.

Oh please. :rolleyes:

This thread is basically the same as "what rumoured song titles are there" and it's all based on nothing anyway.

Completely pointless, especially for an album that doesn't exist.

Username - Most of them are not rumoured song titles. Most of them are CONFIRMED song working titles (even though they are subject to change, they were confirmed by Axl). Soul Monster, Jackie Chan, The General, Silkworms, Ides of March etc etc...they were all confirmed by Axl that existed. The only thing Axl said, was that he could change the song names if he pleases. Those songs exist!

Ashbalove - Bumblefoot did not say that this songs didn't exist! He said that the CURRENT band hasn't recorded anything yet (totally different). He also acknowledge that there are songs recorded by other artists (previous to him) and he doesn't consider those songs really to be new...

You're saying the current band will accept the next album having none of their written or recorded songs on it?

do they have a choice?