Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

I am in the car on the way home, the show was incredible! The guys have still it :)

Gwen Stefani doing Wild Horses was a nice suprise. And I was shocked at how well Keith Urban is at guitar lol

Edited by WhazUp

I am in the car on the way home, the show was incredible! The guys have still it :)

Gwen Stefani doing Wild Horses was a nice suprise. And I was shocked at how well Keith Urban is at guitar lol

Keith Urban is a bad-ass on guitar.

PM me if you want some recommendations on stuff of his to check out. I'm a a huge fan of his.

PM me if you want some recommendations on stuff of his to check out. I'm a a huge fan of his.

Definitely man when I get to my computer next I will shoot you a PM :)

Definitely man when I get to my computer next I will shoot you a PM :)

:thumbsup:

Rolling Stones youtube page claims last night's show was sold out.

Looks pretty packed out at the beginning of this clip...

The folks on IORR have been saying that because of the "randomized" $85 tickets, they were able to distribute the empty seats evenly - so from a distance you get the effect of a full house, but multiple members there said there were at least 20 empty seats or so in their section.

I guess we'll see when the actual numbers come out :shrugs:

Factory Girl, nice. Not a big fan of Emotional Rescue I am afraid.

I do not known why they do not make more of Mick. (He didn't even play on the studio version of Midnight Rambler!). Winter, Sway, Moonlight Mile or Ventilator Blues would be more apt.

Reading IORR, it seems plenty of people with $85 tickets got pretty shitty seats. Best anyone got that posted about it was lower bowl.

Show also wasn't sold out, despite the extra batches of $85 tickets.

And there were a number of people who got decent seats as well so it is a mixed bag. There should be enough empty seat at these shows where you could slide into a better seat if you get stuck with shitty seats. I have done it before at concerts...you just have to be smart about it and act like you belong there and security will usually leave you alone...but I would be happy with lower bowl for $85.........

Edited by classicrawker

I don't care if I end up with shitty seats, but lower bowl would be sweet.

This is my stance too. I mean, you're paying half of face value for any seats in the arena, so even if you literally get the worst seats available, you're still making out ahead.

I wonder if anyone will actually ever get GA from the $85 tickets.

You would think they would at least have 1 pair get it a show.

I'm sure it's only one pair per show.

Although the actual assignment of tickets to orders is surely random, I very much doubt the allotments themselves are.