Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

Early reports on IORR are that (one of?) tomorrow's guest will be...CHUCK BERRY!

Holy fucking shit, Chuck Berry plus the potential for Sway or Moonlight Mile with Mick Taylor would be incredible!

Way cool!

One musician I have never seen live and would love to see Chuck even at his advanced age...after reading a lot about him I bet old Chuck will require a nice fat envelope of Ben Franklin's be delivered to him before he steps on stage if he does make a guest appearance............

Edited by classicrawker

One musician I have never seen live and would love to see Chuck even at his advanced age...after reading a lot about him I bet old Chuck will require a nice fat envelope of Ben Franklin's be delivered to him before he steps on stage if he does make a guest experience............

Now we know why tickets were so expensive for the tour. It pays for one appearance from Chuck. :lol:

And I looked it up, he'll be 87 this year. Damn.

Sucks that the Chuck Berry rumor wasn't true, would've been cool to hear. Also, anyone else find it kind of odd that Katy Perry guested on the song that was voted on? That must mean they were planning on doing it before it won the vote...

Vegas setlist:

Get Off Of My Cloud

It's Only Rock N' Roll

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

You Got Me Rocking

Beast Of Burden (w/ Katy Perry)

Emotional Rescue

All Down The Line

Doom And Gloom

One More Shot

Honky Tonk Women

Before The Make Me Run

Happy

Midnight Rambler (w/ Mick Taylor)

Miss You

Start Me Up

Tumbling Dice

Brown Sugar

Sympathy For The Devil

---

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Satisfaction

Sucks that the Chuck Berry rumor wasn't true, would've been cool to hear. Also, anyone else find it kind of odd that Katy Perry guested on the song that was voted on? That must mean they were planning on doing it before it won the vote...

Vegas setlist:

Get Off Of My Cloud

It's Only Rock N' Roll

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

You Got Me Rocking

Emotional Rescue

All Down The Line

Doom And Gloom

One More Shot

Honky Tonk Women

Before The Make Me Run

Happy

Miss You

Start Me Up

Tumbling Dice

Brown Sugar

Sympathy For The Devil

---

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Satisfaction

Cool! Sympathy for the Devil is back! Now Axl singing that with Mick would have been epic!

Vegas setlist:

Get Off Of My Cloud

It's Only Rock N' Roll

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

You Got Me Rocking

Emotional Rescue

All Down The Line

Doom And Gloom

One More Shot

Honky Tonk Women

Before The Make Me Run

Happy

Miss You

Start Me Up

Tumbling Dice

Brown Sugar

Sympathy For The Devil

---

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Satisfaction

Cool! Sympathy for the Devil is back! Now Axl singing that with Mick would have been epic!

They've done Sympathy at every show this tour, so that's nothing new.

I was actually wondering the other day though, maybe this is a long shot, but GN'R are in Buffalo on June 5th, and The Stones are in Toronto on the 6th. Would be cool if Axl guested on Dead Flowers at that gig :popcorn:

Axl singing would definitely be cool.

If they are going to choose someone Canadian, it could be Colin James on a blues number, Little Red Rooster or something.

If they are going to choose a flavour of the moment pop chick with spotty live vocals, it could well be that "Call Me Maybe" chick. :lol:

Carly Rae whatever the fuck it is.. :awesomeface:

:confused:

If they are going to choose someone Canadian, it could be Colin James on a blues number, Little Red Rooster or something.

If they are going to choose a flavour of the moment pop chick with spotty live vocals, it could well be that "Call Me Maybe" chick. :lol:

I was wondering what Bryan Adams is up to. Whoever did Call Me Maybe is a good bet though, since everyone knows Mick likes to seem hip to the current trends.

I was wondering what Bryan Adams is up to. Whoever did Call Me Maybe is a good bet though, since everyone knows Mick likes to seem hip to the current trends.

Bryan Adams will be in Denmark on the 25th.

Nickleback isn't doing anything right now, so Chad Kroeger could wind up on Street Fighting Man, Doom and Gloom or something with that Nickleback kind of hockey-rock groove.

Coling James is in Manitoba a few days before and could be in Toronto in time (and is free to be).

The guy can play the blues and could easily hold his own on Little Red Rooster or something.

Bryan Adams will be in Denmark on the 25th.

Nickleback isn't doing anything right now, so Chad Kroeger could wind up on Street Fighting Man, Doom and Gloom or something with that Nickleback kind of hockey-rock groove.

Coling James is in Manitoba a few days before and could be in Toronto in time (and is free to be).

The guy can play the blues and could easily hold his own on Little Red Rooster or something.

Would be cool :popcorn: