Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

My guess is pricey, but you're right, it'd be fitting for the Stones.

I saw The Killers there last night, and as I was paying for my $30 t-shirt I was thinking "I better not get too used to this kind of a price before next Saturday." :lol:

Plus $10 - Stones are $40. $45 for XL and up. So glad I'm skinny :lol:

My guess is pricey, but you're right, it'd be fitting for the Stones.

I saw The Killers there last night, and as I was paying for my $30 t-shirt I was thinking "I better not get too used to this kind of a price before next Saturday." :lol:

Plus $10 - Stones are $40. $45 for XL and up. So glad I'm skinny :lol:

I was actually anticipating they'd charge more, for obvious reasons of course. Size Medium it is. :lol:

I should add that they're quality shirts as far as the print goes - not the most comfortable but they wash quite nicely. Check the length of the shirt when you get them - the US tongue shirt I got last year was a normal fit, but I also got the gorilla event shirt with the NY skyline, and that one the length of the body of the shirt is way too long. Sleeves are a normal length, width is fine, but the shirt comes well below the crotch of a pair of jeans :lol:

If Chad and/or Avril show up... no, just no. It can't happen.

I should add that they're quality shirts as far as the print goes - not the most comfortable but they wash quite nicely. Check the length of the shirt when you get them - the US tongue shirt I got last year was a normal fit, but I also got the gorilla event shirt with the NY skyline, and that one the length of the body of the shirt is way too long. Sleeves are a normal length, width is fine, but the shirt comes well below the crotch of a pair of jeans :lol:

I'll keep that in mind then! Exact opposite of the shirts at The Who which were all over the place. Okay length but odd width so I had to buy bigger so it fits good but hangs lower. You can't win sometimes.

As in which side do the seat numbers start?

I'll try to make sense of it on this map:

aircanadacentre_hockey-1519.gif

The seat numbers move from left to right (clockwise) on this map. So say I was in seat 24 in section 119 I'd be on the aisle between that and section 120.

$304 for middle floors on Keef's side today...I'm starting to like this waiting game :popcorn:

At this point, no matter how I slice it, I'll be getting $600 seats for less than half of face value...makes up for the prices I paid for Brooklyn!

IF I get those floor seats, should I tape or just enjoy myself? I'd love to go and just have a good time, but I'm worried no one else might be taping...

$304 for middle floors on Keef's side today...I'm starting to like this waiting game :popcorn:

At this point, no matter how I slice it, I'll be getting $600 seats for less than half of face value...makes up for the prices I paid for Brooklyn!

IF I get those floor seats, should I tape or just enjoy myself? I'd love to go and just have a good time, but I'm worried no one else might be taping...

Just go enjoy yourself as there will be plenty of people taping audio and video if the recent shows are any indication.......the Japanese boot vendors I buy from have multiple audio and video boots from every show this tour.........

Guaranteed Toronto will get full video and audio recordings, probably mutiple versions.

There's a guy named backpackdave who I'm sure will be one of them filming.

5/25 I'm just going to enjoy the show, maybe film a few songs.

The second show I'm going to do a full audio recording.

Guaranteed Toronto will get full video and audio recordings, probably mutiple versions.

There's a guy named backpackdave who I'm sure will be one of them filming.

5/25 I'm just going to enjoy the show, maybe film a few songs.

The second show I'm going to do a full audio recording.

Thinking I'll do the same, enjoy the first, tape the second.

Last night's setlist:

Get Off Of My Cloud

It's Only Rock N' Roll

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

You Got Me Rocking

Wild Horses

Bitch (w/ Dave Grohl)

Shattered

Doom And Gloom

One More Shot

Honky Tonk Women

You Got The Silver

Happy

Midnight Rambler(w/ Mick Taylor)

Miss You

Start Me Up

Tumbling Dice

Brown Sugar

Sympathy For The Devil

---

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Satisfaction

Really hope Keith keeps You Got The Silver for Toronto. Now if only he'd add Little T&A :shades:

Were finally set to get our tickets, and the fees are almost $100 PER TICKET. Fuck that. I think we're just gonna drive up to Toronto on Saturday, stand outside the box office all day and pray for a price drop...

I can get 105's, 2 for $530. Maybe I should get those and drive up on Saturday and pray for a batch of $150's? It costs like $35 to get to Toronto and back...hardly a big loss if we go up and it's no dice.