Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

If it's already dropped that much you might get even luckier. I'm almost starting to wish I would have waited so I could guarantee where I'm sitting. To be fair though, if I end up in the pit with my $85 tickets I'll happily take that back. :lol:

If it's already dropped that much you might get even luckier. I'm almost starting to wish I would have waited so I could guarantee where I'm sitting. To be fair though, if I end up in the pit with my $85 tickets I'll happily take that back. :lol:

Big selling point of the $85's to me was its a nice treat for fans who want to see as many gigs as possible.

Tomorrow morning I'm gonna research pubs near the ACC...gotta get a plan if we're gonna meet up on Saturday ;)

5/25 pretty much only had lower bowls left, and scattered floor seats that got tossed back in.

I don't think that show had to resort, moreso looking to clear out what was left.

Second show was a different matter though.

I see some upper bowls popped up again.

Similar to the ones I pm'd you about last week (that sold) P5.

On the other side this time.

Sec 309

Row 8

Pretty good view.

(thinking the $85 tickets yesterday were the after load in seats they talked about?)

note: in the last 5 minutes, those $269 balcony seats bumped to"limited availability" status.

do you guys really think this will be it?

im in debt, have no money, and the closest gig to me is at least a 6 hour bus ride. i have to see the stones though... should i bite the bullet and go or do you think ill have another chance?

im in debt, have no money, and the closest gig to me is at least a 6 hour bus ride. i have to see the stones though... should i bite the bullet and go or do you think ill have another chance?

People have been writing the Stones off for years but considering their ages, and Keef's slowly declining skills, this may be your last chance..........

People have been writing the Stones off for years but considering their ages, and Keef's slowly declining skills, this may be your last chance..........

fuck i have like a week or less to get this together

waiting on stub hub prices to drop for a chicago gig

fuck i have like a week or less to get this together

waiting on stub hub prices to drop for a chicago gig

Keep an eye on ticketmaster as prices may drop on good seats last minute due to "flex pricing" and there is always a chance that they do another $85 ticket drop.....keep checking the Stones forum IORR and the Stones face book page for flash announcements on the $85 tickets...........don't get discouraged if only expensive tickets come up as they always hold back the cheaper seats to try to seel the expensive ones.....trust me these shows are not close to sold out yet......

Edited by classicrawker

It's possible in the week leading up to the show. Toronto is the first show since Oakland that definitely had an $85 drop though. Other shows some people claim they saw an $85 drop, but no one actually got tickets and can 100% verify it.

The debt will still be there & you'll still have no money, but at least you'll have a fun night.