Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chicago setlist: 1. Street Fighting Man 2. Lets Spend The Night Together 3. Tumbling Dice 4. Sad Sad Sad (First time since 2002) 5. You Got Me Rocking (Song vote) 6. You

They are the most consistent rock n roll band there ever was.  With the exception of The Beatles, they are probably the best to ever do it.  Musically, lyrically and all levels superior to any band I

Went to last night's show. Incredible. It was so awesome and for the first 15 minutes or so, surreal feeling, to be seeing The Rolling Stones with my naked eyes. I had nosebleeds because money is tigh

Posted Images

Found an ebay listing for a pair for $85's for $335. They promise to refund $100 on the spot if we end up with upper bowl seats. My concern is be get those, pay right now, and then can't get in contact with him since we'll be in Canada and can't use our data. Maybe get them, and message him one of our cell numbers on ebay when we pay? Does this sound too risky? :unsure:

EDIT: Fuck it, bit the bullet and went for it. He has a 14 day return policy, so if something gets horribly screwed up we should be able to get our money back.

Tomorrow night, I'm going to see Mick Taylor jam with the Stones!

A dream come true!

I'm literally starting to buzz with anticipation!

B-)

Are you going to be posting pics or videos?

Most likely videos..

If he's got a good ebay history rating, no worries.

Plus you can file a grievance with Ebay, and/or Paypal (if that's how you paid).

Yea, got plenty of good feedback, we've already exchanged info for meeting up tomorrow, everything seems good. I figured the $335 is approximately a pair of $150's after fees, and if we get upper bowl and he gives us back $100 then that's just $65 over face value on the $85's.

Really excited for tomorrow now :D

P.S. - check your PM's ;)

Ooops...didn't see those!...got em. ;)

ACC website posted a message that they will be putting tables out front of the willcall area and they will start processing the $85 tickets at 5 pm.

When I get up tomorrow (later today :tongue2: )..I'm going out and buying one of these.

That is bitchin' cool!!

And I'm taking the cd's with me and I'm going to play them in the car on the drive in and back.

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1170643/crystal-head-vodka-universal-music-canada-and-bravado-canada-join-forces-with-the-rolling-stones-to-release-exclusive-rolling-stones-50th-anniversary-

crystal-1.jpg

Sabbath..

Check the Crystal Head Facebook page.

I did find this on that page (possible helpful info for P5).

Hey all you Rolling Stones & CHV fans in NY! Unfortunately, due to your state's liquor laws, our Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Commemorative Set will not be available to purchase at local NY liquor stores BUT don’t forget to check online retailers! There are many that will ship this limited edition set direct to you.

They ARE for sale at all LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) outlets in Ontario...so if you sweet talk P5, he might just bring one back for you...should they happen to pass one...which they'll pass like, dozens, once they cross the border tomorrow. :tongue2:

Sabbath..

Check the Crystal Head Facebook page.

I did find this on that page (possible helpful info for P5).

Hey all you Rolling Stones & CHV fans in NY! Unfortunately, due to your state's liquor laws, our Rolling Stones 50th Anniversary Commemorative Set will not be available to purchase at local NY liquor stores BUT don’t forget to check online retailers! There are many that will ship this limited edition set direct to you.

They ARE for sale at all LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) outlets in Ontario...so if you sweet talk P5, he might just bring one back for you...should they happen to pass one...which they'll pass like, dozens, once they cross the border tomorrow. :tongue2:

He'll have to sweet talk me and save me a barrier spot at Governor's Ball :popcorn:

I read somewhere that they were unreleased live tracks handpicked by Mick, but I'd have to check around to confirm that.

RollingBox.jpg

According to the either the Beggars Banquet yahoo list or the IORR website , can't remember which, they are the same as already released official live stuff.......let us know what you think if you get one.....