Milwaukee - Buddy Guy

Nashville - Brad Paisley

Raleigh - The Avett Brothers

Kansas City - Ed Sheeran

Detroit - Walk The Moon

Buffalo - St Paul & The Broken Bones

Source: http://rocksoff.org

Fuck man, I'd love to get Gary Clark Jr. or Buddy Guy! :(

I had THE WORST fucking openers when I saw the Stones! The Charlatans in 2007 and The Vaccines in 2013.

Looks like the Periscope stream was bullshit. They are live tweeting the setlist though. I'll update this post as it happens:

Start Me Up

When The Whip Comes Down

All Down The Line

Sway

Dead Flowers

Wild Horses

Sister Morphine

You Gotta Move

Bitch

Can't You Hear Me Knocking

I Got The Blues

Moonlight Mile

Brown Sugar

---

Rock Me Baby

Jumpin' Jack Flash

Mick said they're doing Sticky Fingers in the order of the 8 track. EDIT: Apparently the 8 track thing is a joke - everyone on IORR is pointing out that the 8 track tracklist is identical to every other version of the album.

Soundcheck right now. According to IORR, songs checked so far are:

You Can't Always Get What You Want (Choir only)

Rock Me Baby

Can't You Hear Me Knockin'

Moonlight Mile

Doom & Gloom

Bitch

Looking good for them to keep some Sticky Fingers gems in the set :shades:

They should play Sticky Fingers in full, scattered about the set. Still plenty of time for another 10-12 songs.

Glad to see Doom & Gloom is still there. I love that song. Just wish Mick didn't play guitar on it live and would put a little more performance-life into it by dancing and singing.

Also I still want to see T&A.

• Like 1

They should play Sticky Fingers in full, scattered about the set. Still plenty of time for another 10-12 songs.

Glad to see Doom & Gloom is still there. I love that song. Just wish Mick didn't play guitar on it live and would put a little more performance-life into it by dancing and singing.

Also I still want to see T&A.

I like Doom & Gloom live (Much better than on GRR!!), but I think it's run it's course to be honest.

I'm hoping for the whole album to be played every night, but in reality I'm expecting 5 or 6 tracks per night. In an interview Mick did to promote the Columbus gig, he specifically mentioned playing Can't You Hear Me Knockin' so it looks good for that to be a staple for this tour.

I think that's about as good a set as we can ask for in stadiums. Still, only 4 Sticky Fingers songs is disappointing - hopefully they rotate through everything on the album. Sway and I Got The Blues are what I want to see most. One song longer than last year too, so that's good.

But seriously guys, time to give Miss You a rest.

Also - as much as I love Midnight Rambler, I'd have been perfectly happy if they dropped that for CYHMK for this tour. Midnight Rambler has been clocking in around 13 or 14 minutes lately, and CYHMK is usually around 11; that's literally a quarter of the show. If they dropped Rambler for CYHMK that'd free up space for either one more SF song plus another rotating song, or two SF songs.

What's funny is Jagger put down San Diego in Cocksucker Blues.

How often have they done Slipping Away? Surprised Doom and Gloom is still on there and no BB King songs as some people said there might have been. Maybe if Buddy Guy does a guest appearance.

Miss You has gone to 10 minute jams in the past, so if they did cut the long songs out, it would probably be closer to 30 songs on there, plus Jagger gets a break from singing when Keith does his one or two. Monkey Man is a great live song they should do more often.It also seems like they're not doing guest appearances.

Maybe the Sticky Fingers album live was a one time only show that will be on a DVD, kind of like Springsteen did Darkness on the Edge of Town and Born in the USA and put them out on video? I'm hoping that if that's the case, when they're playing Nashville, they head to Muscle Shoals, whether it's to just go there and do an interview, take some photos, or do a short set. Maybe they can record a new song there.

How often have they done Slipping Away? Surprised Doom and Gloom is still on there and no BB King songs as some people said there might have been. Maybe if Buddy Guy does a guest appearance.

Miss You has gone to 10 minute jams in the past, so if they did cut the long songs out, it would probably be closer to 30 songs on there, plus Jagger gets a break from singing when Keith does his one or two. Monkey Man is a great live song they should do more often.It also seems like they're not doing guest appearances.

Maybe the Sticky Fingers album live was a one time only show that will be on a DVD, kind of like Springsteen did Darkness on the Edge of Town and Born in the USA and put them out on video? I'm hoping that if that's the case, when they're playing Nashville, they head to Muscle Shoals, whether it's to just go there and do an interview, take some photos, or do a short set. Maybe they can record a new song there.

Slipping Away was done at least a couple times last year - maybe the whole Asian leg, can't remember offhand.

If I never heard Miss You again I'd be perfectly okay. Agree totally on Monkey Man - one of my favorite Stones songs and definitely in my top 5 I'd like to see them do.

The Fonda gig was indeed filmed, and in 4K at that. There was originally speculation that it would be included on the deluxe edition of Stick Fingers and that's why the date got pushed back, but someone on IORR says they've held the finished product in their hand, so that's obviously out. At this point I'm hoping for a Four Flicks/Biggest Bang type boxset:

Disc one - Sticky Fingers at the Fonda

Disc two - Indy on 4th of July (Let's face it - if one of the main tour gigs this Summer gets released, Indy is the obvious choice)

Disc three - Mix of songs from other gigs (Rotating songs, guest spots, etc.)

Disc four - 50th anniversary/tour documentary

They could even include something from 14 On Fire if they wanted.

• Like 2

Slipping Away was done at least a couple times last year - maybe the whole Asian leg, can't remember offhand.

If I never heard Miss You again I'd be perfectly okay. Agree totally on Monkey Man - one of my favorite Stones songs and definitely in my top 5 I'd like to see them do.

The Fonda gig was indeed filmed, and in 4K at that. There was originally speculation that it would be included on the deluxe edition of Stick Fingers and that's why the date got pushed back, but someone on IORR says they've held the finished product in their hand, so that's obviously out. At this point I'm hoping for a Four Flicks/Biggest Bang type boxset:

Disc one - Sticky Fingers at the Fonda

Disc two - Indy on 4th of July (Let's face it - if one of the main tour gigs this Summer gets released, Indy is the obvious choice)

Disc three - Mix of songs from other gigs (Rotating songs, guest spots, etc.)

Disc four - 50th anniversary/tour documentary

They could even include something from 14 On Fire if they wanted.

I'd love that! I'd like an arena show from 50 and Counting to show up, but that probably wouldn't happen

and an AWESOME "new" version of Dead Flowers!

http://mashable.com/2015/05/26/rolling-stones-sticky-fingers-album-dead-flowers/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

Haven't heard anything about recent drops for any show TBH. They may not be doing the late LD drops since they did so many up front? Speaking of LD's, sounds like just about everyone had shitty seats for San Diego. Whatever, it's two more Stones shows I get to see because of them.

Zoso - I think we're past being able to hope for a 50 & Counting gig since we already got Hyde Park. Maybe someday once they open the vaults after retirement though?