Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

22 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I’m pretty sure I remember pit tickets being $1500 when they toured after releasing the singles Doom And Gloom and One More Shot.

Face value for pit on the 50 & Counting tour was $1600. 

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Come down the fuckin' Marquee or the Electric Ballroom and I'll be front and centre.  Fuck a stadium though.  Anyway, why the fuck are they touring the US, play at home innit.

But they did the UK this year, it's our turn :lol: 

I'll pick either Philly, DC, Foxborough, or East Rutherford to do. Can't afford tickets for a bit though. Are they doing Lucky Dip this time around or no? 

On 19-11-2018 at 11:31 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Pains me to say but I'll probably skip this tour. They are very expensive and I don't feel like traveling. Hard to believe its been over 5 years since I first saw them and was scared theyd reture

People have been saying all of this since the 80's :lol: 

I’ve booked Hotels for Houston, Denver, Seattle & Chicago. Can’t wait for these gigs!! The gigs I caught earlier in the year were all brilliant..

On 2018-11-19 at 2:31 PM, ZoSoRose said:

Pains me to say but I'll probably skip this tour. They are very expensive and I don't feel like traveling. Hard to believe its been over 5 years since I first saw them and was scared theyd reture

Look into Lucky Dip tickets. You’ll thank me!! 

3 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

I’ve booked Hotels for Houston, Denver, Seattle & Chicago. Can’t wait for these gigs!! The gigs I caught earlier in the year were all brilliant..

I did lucky dip tickets for the last Stones show I saw. I've seen them twice and loved both gigs, but since I've seen them twice I feel okay with skipping this go around. If they came to my city I'd almost certainly go

Edited by ZoSoRose

19 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

I haven’t seen anything about Lucky Dip for this tour yet, I don’t think they’re doing them this time. 

20 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

They go on sale through the Rolling Stones website same time as the General onsale. 

But they usually mention them when they announce a tour. No mention of LD tickets this time. I'd love to be proven wrong though. 

4 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I can't seem to get any indication as to how much pit tickets might be, but it looks like they have two front pit sections (similar to GN'R), and in the back of the field, GA sections.

Seat Map

What a weird setup :huh: 

10 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Screwed up and forgot about the presale this morning. Friend of mine was able to get a Pit 2 ticket, which came to just under $600 with fees. Going to try tomorrow and the general sale and see what happens. 

I'm assuming that price includes a personal sexslave for the entire show while the band takes some time to personally cheer for your sexual performance. 

Man, Stones prices are crazy in the US! I'm glad I got to see them for roughly 100 euro's on the No Filter tour.... 

• GNFNR 1

13 hours ago, username said:

I'm assuming that price includes a personal sexslave for the entire show while the band takes some time to personally cheer for your sexual performance. 

Man, Stones prices are crazy in the US! I'm glad I got to see them for roughly 100 euro's on the No Filter tour.... 

It’s not just the Stones, it’s the US in general. Our prices are fucked. Yet the Europeans (Especially the Brits) complain about how bad they have it on ticket prices - no disrespect intended at anyone on here, it’s just what I see in general. I’ll have friends bitching about having to pay £60 for standing tickets for Maiden - over here it’s usually $130-150 after fees. 

9 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

It’s not just the Stones, it’s the US in general. Our prices are fucked. Yet the Europeans (Especially the Brits) complain about how bad they have it on ticket prices - no disrespect intended at anyone on here, it’s just what I see in general. I’ll have friends bitching about having to pay £60 for standing tickets for Maiden - over here it’s usually $130-150 after fees. 

If you are old enough to have lived through an era when you could see arena rock bands, your Metallicas and Maidens, for £15, you are never going to quite feel comfortable with today's prices. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

13 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

The prices differ a lot per European country as well. Overall I'd say the UK is very much on the pricey side of things, whereas Eastern-Europe is relatively cheap. If you'd look at the average income in a particular country it seems to even out a little, but I'm not sure about all the eaxct numbers. And yeah, the US seems royaly fucked in general when it comes to tickets. 

But even here in the Netherlands... Roughly 10 years ago most big acts would be 50 or 60 euro's. Now those are around 90 or 100 euro's.

In fairness, The Stones are one of the few bands I paid slightly more for in 2006 than I did in 2017. :lol: 

On 2018-11-22 at 6:42 PM, Powerage5 said:

But they usually mention them when they announce a tour. No mention of LD tickets this time. I'd love to be proven wrong though. 

What a weird setup :huh: 

The LDs went on sale this morning. Got 2 tickets for Seattle & 2 for Houston for $140 total. I’ll splash out on a pit ticket for Denver..... 

On 11/30/2018 at 10:29 PM, username said:

The prices differ a lot per European country as well. Overall I'd say the UK is very much on the pricey side of things, whereas Eastern-Europe is relatively cheap. If you'd look at the average income in a particular country it seems to even out a little, but I'm not sure about all the eaxct numbers. And yeah, the US seems royaly fucked in general when it comes to tickets. 

But even here in the Netherlands... Roughly 10 years ago most big acts would be 50 or 60 euro's. Now those are around 90 or 100 euro's.

In fairness, The Stones are one of the few bands I paid slightly more for in 2006 than I did in 2017. :lol: 

Well yeah of course Europe is priced all over the place, with the UK being a bit more expensive. But it’s still cheaper than the US typically. 

20 hours ago, Mansin Humanity said:

Here to prove you wrong - just got two LD tickets for Foxboro. $100 total. The link to them is on the tickets page on the Stones website.

14 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

The LDs went on sale this morning. Got 2 tickets for Seattle & 2 for Houston for $140 total. I’ll splash out on a pit ticket for Denver..... 

Yeah, I can admit I was wrong this time. But, historically, they have made mention of LD tickets before they go on sale. Managed to get LD for Philly but nothing else - I’ll try for other gigs as they release more LD as the gigs get closer.  

• Like 1