Who all from the Lebeis family (and those closely associated) work with Axl?

Dariablue

I don't think that's the same man as in the photos I posted - the one in yours has got black hair. Could be a relative though, it wouldn't surprise me!

I saw Beta's brother at the Tokyo show. He was talking up these two girls before the show. After the show the girls' Dad showed up, mad as fucking hell. Turns out they were only 15!! He called Beta's brother some unpleasant names.

Shit - that's not good! :question:

This is him - behind Fernando...

68694fc6905d11e287d122000a1faff1_6.jpg

And this is in Malaysia...

ac1d6330938511e29a4b22000a1fb593_6.jpg

The tall one is Brandt Bacha (who I think has romantic links with Vanessa)

b23396f4fdb9fe472a9582d333b3b1fd.jpeg

Andre Gillott

profile.jpg

Nik Souris (takes care of social media - Facebook, Twitter, Paradise City backplane)

88192b485b5fed78c7d1546955f695b2.jpeg

Beta's brother Ri Lebeis

http://instagram.com/p/XMMa2XKP3a/ (pictured here with the other and most powerful Lebeis members of Team Brazil, Fernando and Vanessa)

Then there's the kingpin herself, the most well known member of TB, Beta

tumblr_m70vwyedZi1qe2osko1_500.jpg

The adopted member of the Team, Jarmo or Jerry The Internet Guy (operator of Here Today)

l.jpg

Edited by NGOG

I don't think that's the same man as in the photos I posted - the one in yours has got black hair. Could be a relative though, it wouldn't surprise me!

I saw Beta's brother at the Tokyo show. He was talking up these two girls before the show. After the show the girls' Dad showed up, mad as fucking hell. Turns out they were only 15!! He called Beta's brother some unpleasant names.

Shit - that's not good! :question:
Don't kno why you'd be surprised. That whole clans fucked. At least beta found her way into the American dream. Her whole family is set for life bcuz of wat slash and the boys accomplished.

Jarmo Luukkonen-Lebeis. there should be a lebeis' vacation and sightseeing thread on this board, what do you think? :lol:

Haha! That'd be awesome. I know Axl says he doesn't have time to sight see but it seems everyone else does (minus Beta who is probably with Axl).

So not only does he employ an army of musicians the size of slipknot, he also employs random hangers on?No wonder he keeps touring, he has too many people leeching off him.

I think Marc mentioned something along those lines before.

I have no idea why TB get a lot of stick on internet forums when under there management they have achieved much more than any other management since 93'

Yea, ZERO albums. Nice nostalgia touring, huh?

+ shitty fan club

+cancelled every fuckin thing they promised

I have no idea why TB get a lot of stick on internet forums when under there management they have achieved much more than any other management since 93'

+ shitty fan club

Yes, that too.

My point though is he claimed this management has done much more than any management before them since 93. Not one damned song has been released under this management and until that happens, it's delusional to claim they've done more.

Edited by Rustycage

We had had consistent touring since 2010, this couldnt happen before with other managment since uyi. we had had 4 or 5 pro shot shows and the Vegas one coming up. Website and backplane, its better than what we had before. Meet n greets at shows. Axl appearing on jimmy Kimmel, tms interview plus numerous other written interviews.

Yes no music but we have more than we had in 2002 or 2006 when the band was active under different people.

We had had consistent touring since 2010, this couldnt happen before with other managment since uyi. we had had 4 or 5 pro shot shows and the Vegas one coming up. Website and backplane, its better than what we had before. Meet n greets at shows. Axl appearing on jimmy Kimmel, tms interview plus numerous other written interviews.

Yes no music but we have more than we had in 2002 or 2006 when the band was active under different people.

Doesn't matter what you say there will always be people who can find fault with Team Brazil.

I think Beta said Alex does financial work from home for the band but not sure that she really understood what I was asking her so don't take that as gospel.

+ shitty fan club

Yes, that too.

My point though is he claimed this management has done much more than any management before them since 93. Not one damned song has been released under this management and until that happens, it's delusional to claim they've done more.

To be fair they've managed this band about about a year, we've had an Up Close N Personal Tour, A Vegas Residency, Some Interviews, and hopefully a DVD.

Now let's look at everyone else from 94 - 2011.

8 years of silence

2001 - 1 show.

2002 - an aborted tour.

2003-2005 - more silence

2006 - a tour

2007 - a tour

2008 - an album (Which you can't put down to JUST Azoff)

From my calculations TB have done more in a year than the rest put together.

So the reason for the silence and delays WASN'T lawsuits? It was the management NOT caring enough about GNR?

I doubt that.

This band hasn't even been in the studio so Team Brazil are still reaping the rewards from past success.

Edited by Rustycage

+ shitty fan club

Yes, that too.

To be fair they've managed this band about about a year, we've had an Up Close N Personal Tour, A Vegas Residency, Some Interviews, and hopefully a DVD.

8 years of silence

2001 - 1 show.

2002 - an aborted tour.

2003-2005 - more silence

2006 - a tour

2007 - a tour

+ shitty fan club

Yes, that too.

8 years of silence

2001 - 1 show.

2002 - an aborted tour.

2003-2005 - more silence

2006 - a tour

2007 - a tour

The reason Axl has been hiding away in his mansion for almost 15 years, was not problematic management. The problem was mainly himself.