Who all from the Lebeis family (and those closely associated) work with Axl?

Dariablue

Guest bellastar2355

I feel like you always the first one to run your mouth about Axl calling us people annoying when your the first bitch to run your mouth...

Come at me honey, see how far that gets you

Dariablue you ran your mouth before I got here, let's see how far it takes you now

Edited by bellastar2355

I feel like you always the first one to run your mouth about Axl calling us people annoying when your the first bitch to run your mouth...

Dariablue you ran your mouth before I got here, let's see how far it takes you now

what.png

I'm confused... what happened?

You know I love you hon, but uh... what?

I'm going to need some clarification on this.

Put the crack pipe back on the table and walk away slowly....

2079.gif

Guest bellastar2355

She didn't do anything to me

(LOL THIS IS WHAT I GET LEAVING MY LAPTOP OPEN)

SORRY DARIABLUE!!!

I DON'T FIGHT!!!!!

Edited by bellastar2355

Guest bellastar2355

DARIABLUE,

Please accept my apology, that was someone else who thought it was funny.....

talk to anyone about me and see I don't pick fights here (especially not at random, lol)

I'm very sorry

Edited by bellastar2355

Can somebody please tell me what kind of relation Axl has to Beta? I mean does he concider her as his mom or something? She clearly isn´t just a manager since you hear more about her and her family being involved in the band then the actual members. Is it just me who finds this so completely bizare that Axl seems so close to her and her family? Is this why he doesn´t have a family of his own? I just don´t get it! His brother and sister must be so weirded out that their brother found a new mom...

Edited by latin

Can somebody please tell me what kind of relation Axl has to Beta? I mean does he concider her as his mom or something? She clearly isn´t just a manager since you hear more about her and her family being involved in the band then the actual members. Is it just me who finds this so completely bizare that Axl seems so close to her and her family? Is this why he doesn´t have a family of his own? I just don´t get it!

It's something along those lines. He views her and her family has the only family he has.

Can somebody please tell me what kind of relation Axl has to Beta? I mean does he concider her as his mom or something? She clearly isn´t just a manager since you hear more about her and her family being involved in the band then the actual members. Is it just me who finds this so completely bizare that Axl seems so close to her and her family? Is this why he doesn´t have a family of his own? I just don´t get it!

It's something along those lines. He views her and her family has the only family he has.

It makes me feel sad for him, he must be one sad person with real mommie issues. I wonder if he´s gonna wake up one day when "Team Brazil" is gone and regret not having a family of his own. If there was no money I wonder how long they´d stay. The whole situation is really sad. One can hope Axl is smarter then to be played for a fool, but who the hell can tell "Team Brazil" is basically running the show now.

Edited by latin

Just out of interest how much do you think it costs to be Axl on say a monthly basis?

Obviously some expenses will be covered by the business so I mean actual personal expenses.

Maybe most things can be classed as business expenses so maybe he spends very little of his personal fortune.

Just out of interest how much do you think it costs to be Axl on say a monthly basis?

Obviously some expenses will be covered by the business so I mean actual personal expenses.

Maybe most things can be classed as business expenses so maybe he spends very little of his personal fortune.

I think it´s pretty expensive. I think Axl and the people around him enjoy a lavish lifestyle. He has a huge intrest in cars, read in an interview he got Beta a couple of em (probabaly her kids too) so I´m guessing it´s not cheap being him. Also he hasn´t ever been known to be the reasonable when it comes to money. Didn´t he spend like hundreds of thousands of $ on some sort of exorcism?

Don't worry about it, Bella. I'm not mad.

Can somebody please tell me what kind of relation Axl has to Beta? I mean does he concider her as his mom or something? She clearly isn´t just a manager since you hear more about her and her family being involved in the band then the actual members. Is it just me who finds this so completely bizare that Axl seems so close to her and her family? Is this why he doesn´t have a family of his own? I just don´t get it! His brother and sister must be so weirded out that their brother found a new mom...

He does consider her a mom. I don't think Amy is freaked out (not sure about Stuart). I remember someone telling me that Amy has Beta listed as her mom on FB. I'm not friends with either of them on FB and I'm too lazy to check right now. For all we know they view her as a mom figure too.

I think she just came into his life at a time when everything was falling apart and she was there for him. He saw how she was with her own family and maybe felt comforted that he could be part of a healthier family since he saw his own family as being less than ideal. I'm sure she represents stability to him. I'm not sure what would have become of Axl if she hasn't been around back then. Hard to imagine. Business wise...she possibly has her hand too deep in the cookie jar.

I think it´s pretty expensive. I think Axl and the people around him enjoy a lavish lifestyle. He has a huge intrest in cars, read in an interview he got Beta a couple of em (probabaly her kids too) so I´m guessing it´s not cheap being him. Also he hasn´t ever been known to be the reasonable when it comes to money. Didn´t he spend like hundreds of thousands of $ on some sort of exorcism?

$75,000 but way more on other crystal/new age stuff.

Don't worry about it, Bella. I'm not mad.

He does consider her a mom. I don't think Amy is freaked out (not sure about Stuart). I remember someone telling me that Amy has Beta listed as her mom on FB. I'm not friends with either of them on FB and I'm too lazy to check right now. For all we know they view her as a mom figure too.

I think she just came into his life at a time when everything was falling apart and she was there for him. He saw how she was with her own family and maybe felt comforted that he could be part of a healthier family since he saw his own family as being less than ideal. I'm sure she represents stability to him. I'm not sure what would have become of Axl if she hasn't been around back then. Hard to imagine. Business wise...she possibly has her hand too deep in the cookie jar.

>

$75,000 but way more on other crystal/new age stuff.

Money well spent :thumbsup:

I think Beta is a great person, in a personal way to Axl. And from all the stories we've read or heard, she's great with fans too. I just don't quite like it how like all the people she or her family know are all hanging on to Axl.
The GNR 'family' doesn't look quite right to me. But hey I'm just a fan what do I know.
I hope things turn out the best for my fav frontman in years to come.

Edited by cheesecake

What cheesecake said.

Wasn't it like some thing where he was wrapped up like a souvlaki for an hour in herbs and leaves? :no:

He said it turned out to be some kind of herbal skin wrap.

It sucks that he was obviously searching for ways to 'fix' himself and since he was naive all these people with miracle cures convince him they can undo years of issues in no time flat. I was always shocked that he did so many hours of therapy a day. Not usually how it works.

I have no idea why TB get a lot of stick on internet forums when under there management they have achieved much more than any other management since 93'

Yea, ZERO albums. Nice nostalgia touring, huh?

+ shitty fan club

+cancelled every fuckin thing they promised

Yes, that too.

My point though is he claimed this management has done much more than any management before them since 93. Not one damned song has been released under this management and until that happens, it's delusional to claim they've done more.

Exactly.

Most of what they've done has ended up being a complete clusterf*ck.

And the positives are just things that every other band routinely does.

What can you do though. Some people on this forum worship anything involved with the new band, no matter what it is. Weird.