Attitude

Damn_Smooth

What is the point of mederation in this section? We are hidden from everything, and nobody can even see the section if they are not a member. I don't know if new mods hold personal grudges, want to impress their friends, or just don't have the testicular fortitude for the section, but the mantra that the regular posters in that section have held to since day one - "If you can't handle it, get the fuck out."- should apply to every member here regardless of member title. Otherwise the section is pointless. It's not like it has kept a single detractor from any section other than Slash anyway. :shrugs:

What is the point of mederation in this section? We are hidden from everything, and nobody can even see the section if they are not a member. I don't know if new mods hold personal grudges, want to impress their friends, or just don't have the testicular fortitude for the section, but the mantra that the regular posters in that section have held to since day one - "If you can't handle it, get the fuck out."- should apply to every member here regardless of member title. Otherwise the section is pointless. It's not like it has kept a single detractor from any section other than Slash anyway. :shrugs:

I think it's pretty simple. "If you can't handle it, get out" should apply to controversial opinions etc. That doesn't make it a free for all to be a rude respectless absolute asshole or cupcake the hell out of everything.

No idea why you feel you were treated unfairly, but that's how it should be imo.

I don't feel that I was treated unfairly as much as I feel that anybody receiving moderation in Attitude is treated unfairly. It was the one section of any GN'R forum that allowed true freedom of speech, and it's sad to see that be ruined.

Freedom of speech is one thing. The way people choose to say what they want to say makes a big difference though. I'm glad it's being moderated.

I don't know if it should be hidden, but I do think it should be moderated generally.

Moderation is needed for trolling, and trolling is trolling wherever it is. If someone keeps going onto attitude threads saying "fat, bloated, washed up has been Axl Rose" in every fucking post, not adding to the discussion, I think they should be suspended or banned. The fact that they aren't negates the point about tough moderation.

I don't know if it should be hidden, but I do think it should be moderated generally.

Moderation is needed for trolling, and trolling is trolling wherever it is. If someone keeps going onto attitude threads saying "fat, bloated, washed up has been Axl Rose" in every fucking post, not adding to the discussion, I think they should be suspended or banned. The fact that they aren't negates the point about tough moderation.

Agree with this in full.

It should be gotten rid of completely, as should Don't Damn Me. It appears to me to be just a dumping ground for anything vaguely controversial in the main section so it saves the mods time so they won't have to moderate. I don't intend this to be a pop at the mods I'm just calling it as I see it. I don't think it is the answer to the problems of the main section - the only answer to that is either appoint more mods to spread the workload or enforce the rules in a zero tolerance fashion PUBLICLY and without any ambiguous statements. That way other members of the forum know where the line is, know that overstepping it won't be tolerated and if they choose to do so then nobody can or should have any sympathy for them.

Sorry but I do not think that the moderation policy has been thought out properly.

I post on a lot of forums and none of them are moderated like this one.

Guess which one is the most dysfunctional?

Yep, this one.

Again. I don't intend this to be a pop at the mods. The above is just my take on the situation.

Come smoke your cigarette with style
I think it sums up

I think the main reason is the Attitude section to keep this type of posters from the normal section.
The only place that the biggest cupcake threads should be placed and the biggest cupcakes express themselves. Like the OP

Edited by Crash Diet

Come smoke your cigarette with style

I think it sums up

I think the main reason is the Attitude section to keep this type of posters from the normal section.

The only place that the biggest cupcake threads should be placed and the biggest cupcakes express themselves. Like the OP

This is Support. Don't try starting your stupid little flaming in here. One of us actually happens to be a fan of the band that D&N is supposedly dedicated to. Since it's not you, and that's where the majority of your posts are, any rational person would agree that you are a much bigger cupcake than I. :shrugs:

Can I say something?

Fuck Forsaken. :awesomeface:

:kiss:

As for OP, the Attitude section is moderated very loose, but when the topic at hand is no longer being discussed, and is completely derailed into personal attacks and personal arguments, well, that's when its threads have to be moderated.

Nearly every thread in Attitude that has ever been posted is filled with personal attacks and derailments. The only thing that has seperated D&N and Attitude this whole time has been that. Attitude without it should be renamed something much more appropriate. Like Pussy.

Nearly every thread in Attitude that has ever been posted is filled with personal attacks and derailments.

This is simply not true. The section itself is for controversial topics to be discussed in a loose manner, threads that would not belong in the D&N section because other opinions may strongly differ than others. The section does not give you a free pass to fly off the handle and put absolutely everyone in a thread on blast. You are then no longer discussing the topic at hand.

As the sticky in the section says - discuss GN'R related topics, not, go into a thread and throw paragraph long insults at multiple members for pages just to stir shit. Again, you then would no longer be discussing any topic at hand.

Nearly every thread in Attitude that has ever been posted is filled with personal attacks and derailments.

This is simply not true. The section itself is for controversial topics to be discussed in a loose manner, threads that would not belong in the D&N section because other opinions may strongly differ than others. The section does not give you a free pass to fly off the handle and put absolutely everyone in a thread on blast. You are then no longer discussing the topic at hand.

As the sticky in the section says - discuss GN'R related topics, not, go into a thread and throw paragraph long insults at multiple members for pages just to stir shit. Again, you then would no longer be discussing any topic at hand.

What about "fat washed up, bloated Axl" in EVERY single thread? This is not being taken care of.

What about "fat washed up, bloated Axl" in EVERY single thread? This is not being taken care of.

It's been taken care of. Don't worry, you won't see me bashing your idol like that again, but don't expect me to kiss his old ass either. :takethat: He still is every single adjective I have given to him. ;)

Edited by pi2loc

Forsaken, have you even read what Damn_Smooth posts in attitude 24/7?

I find it hilarious that of all the people to be complaining about attitude it is the one poster who uses it as his personal forum to verbally attack anyone in sight, all day, every day.

How do you expect people to take the moderators seriously when you deny what Damn_Smooth is claiming, particularly when it is Damn_Smooth himself who is 100% guilty of what he himself is pointing out.

This is frankly absurd.

1. "Sounds like somebody got poor little mayntard all worked up again. Scoop the sand out ot your vag, and shut the hell up. Nobody wants to hear your screams of butthurt agony."
  2. "How original, floppytits. Just going to regurgitate the same stupid bullshit until I send your retarded ass back to the mods to beg for more protection like the fat little cunt snitch that you are? Fine by me."
  3. "Think you have it in you to protect your girl again? Or should we make you go cry to the mods again too? Remember, cheap little tricks involving sites I don't visit aren't going to work this time. I will get my ass to the store and buy a shinebox though, it'll be entertaining to hold shiny things over my head to watch you morons drool over them. See if we can't flood this bitch."
  4. "Crusty narc- I knew that fat clogged arteries, but your the first living proof that it can also block the memory passages in your brain that I have ever seen. Maybe you'll remember whining to them publicly last time after you whine to them this time. Being the stupid piece of shit that you are, who knows? But miracles can happen.maynard = dumbass"
  5. "Swallow those twinkies before you talk to me, bitch. You're spraying crumbs everywhere, and those are precious calories that your fat ass can't afford to waste if you want to keep that chubby chasing freak of a bulldyke that you illegally call your wife happy.
  6. Now, when your'e done inhaling, go back and learn how to read your own begging crying posts to a mod about banning me for treating you like the sorry little cunt that you are. When you do, come back and apologise for trying to baffle me with your stupidity. Dipshit.
  7. If you think any effort goes into this at all, you're even dumber than I give you credit for."
  8. "Hahaha, just realised the mad little twat had to make two posts in a row. One step closer to the silly cunt bouncing her fat ass to the mods for protection. Again."
  9. "Priceless because it's true that you're nothing more than a whiney piece of shit that can't handle being treated like you try (And fail, because you have no mental capacity whatsoever.) to treat others? So you cry publicly to the mods because you're truly nothing more than the pathetic little bitch that played tough and couldn't handle it? Where's your "cobra kai" now? Sorry little fatass karate kid wannabe. That's right Ralph, I googled your stupid little catchphrase because it sounded familiar. Lameass like you is stuck in the 80's in every aspect of your worthless life. In before the stupid little bitchdyke pulls her " aargh mad blah" delusions out of her ass because she's too stupid to understand what she reads."
  10. " Awww, did I hurt your poor little feelings? Homo Brainsaber is what you come up with as you sob in your milk? Wait, my join date is before his. Wouldn't that make him me? Whatever or whoever I am only matters to stalking little bitchdykes like yourself anyway, but I'm sure that the mods that you love to whine about me to will happily confirm or deny any alt that you think I might have. Bet you're doing your best attempt to lift your fatass leg up for a crane kick to the monitor right now, aren't you? Give it up, Snacky. You won't be defying gravity no matter how mad you get. Fat don't fly.Unlike you, cheesetits, I handle rejection perfectly fine.I've tried to kick your sorry stalking ass to the curb so many times it's not even funny any more. But here we are. You're desperately grasping for my attention right up until I start to crack your delusional belief that a fat trailer park bitchdyke such as yourself would ever have a chance with me, and you go cry to the mods because you're not the boy who could fly and your field of dreams won't be coming true. Hell, you're not even a boy, and fat still don't fly. Wax on, wax off!!!"
  11. "No stupid, you just think about me all over the place. Get over it. Herpes infested bitchdykes aren't my thing."
  12. "Hahaha. 1 bitch stalker coming to the aid of her sister. Oh noes, the pansy ass Slash defense force found a page that wasn't hidden from anybody, containing pictures that I've used for my avi. Whatever will I do?That's right, I'm just gonna laugh at the fat little carpet muncher and her bulldyke lover. Rusty must have really got the sand up her twat when she had to call her bulldyke in for protection, huh? That's OK. I'll put the bulldyke in her place too."

Here you go, 12 examples from one thread in attitude of what Damn_Smooth is doing.

Edited by TheDiceMan

Forsaken-

I started something with one person in that thread, Maynard. Anybody interested in the truth can easily read the thread and find out. I didn't even care about that until you brought it up though. This thread has nothing to do with that. Anybody who actually believes that there weren't rampant personal insults whether I was involved in a thread, or not, simply hasn't spent much time there. I've pulled off way worse insults than the one you suspended me for and so have the vast majority of the people that regularly post there.

Diceman-

Might want to rethink your comprehension of time. I'm not here anywhere near every day. It's also sad that you can't take responsibility for your own actions like I can. I freely admit that I've pulled off way better insults than the one I was suspended for. I am ashamed for you for being too scared to admit your own actions in threads that I never even posted in though. You don't seem to have a problem when you don't think mods are around. :shrugs:

Nice job of editing yourself and your friends out of your list too. :lol:

Edit: And it's the same thread that we're talking about, so you're trying to snitch on something he's seen. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by Damn_Smooth

1. "Sounds like somebody got poor little mayntard all worked up again. Scoop the sand out ot your vag, and shut the hell up. Nobody wants to hear your screams of butthurt agony."
  2. "How original, floppytits. Just going to regurgitate the same stupid bullshit until I send your retarded ass back to the mods to beg for more protection like the fat little cunt snitch that you are? Fine by me."
  3. "Think you have it in you to protect your girl again? Or should we make you go cry to the mods again too? Remember, cheap little tricks involving sites I don't visit aren't going to work this time. I will get my ass to the store and buy a shinebox though, it'll be entertaining to hold shiny things over my head to watch you morons drool over them. See if we can't flood this bitch."
  4. "Crusty narc- I knew that fat clogged arteries, but your the first living proof that it can also block the memory passages in your brain that I have ever seen. Maybe you'll remember whining to them publicly last time after you whine to them this time. Being the stupid piece of shit that you are, who knows? But miracles can happen.maynard = dumbass"
  5. "Swallow those twinkies before you talk to me, bitch. You're spraying crumbs everywhere, and those are precious calories that your fat ass can't afford to waste if you want to keep that chubby chasing freak of a bulldyke that you illegally call your wife happy.
  6. Now, when your'e done inhaling, go back and learn how to read your own begging crying posts to a mod about banning me for treating you like the sorry little cunt that you are. When you do, come back and apologise for trying to baffle me with your stupidity. Dipshit.
  7. If you think any effort goes into this at all, you're even dumber than I give you credit for."
  8. "Hahaha, just realised the mad little twat had to make two posts in a row. One step closer to the silly cunt bouncing her fat ass to the mods for protection. Again."
  9. "Priceless because it's true that you're nothing more than a whiney piece of shit that can't handle being treated like you try (And fail, because you have no mental capacity whatsoever.) to treat others? So you cry publicly to the mods because you're truly nothing more than the pathetic little bitch that played tough and couldn't handle it? Where's your "cobra kai" now? Sorry little fatass karate kid wannabe. That's right Ralph, I googled your stupid little catchphrase because it sounded familiar. Lameass like you is stuck in the 80's in every aspect of your worthless life. In before the stupid little bitchdyke pulls her " aargh mad blah" delusions out of her ass because she's too stupid to understand what she reads."
  10. " Awww, did I hurt your poor little feelings? Homo Brainsaber is what you come up with as you sob in your milk? Wait, my join date is before his. Wouldn't that make him me? Whatever or whoever I am only matters to stalking little bitchdykes like yourself anyway, but I'm sure that the mods that you love to whine about me to will happily confirm or deny any alt that you think I might have. Bet you're doing your best attempt to lift your fatass leg up for a crane kick to the monitor right now, aren't you? Give it up, Snacky. You won't be defying gravity no matter how mad you get. Fat don't fly.Unlike you, cheesetits, I handle rejection perfectly fine.I've tried to kick your sorry stalking ass to the curb so many times it's not even funny any more. But here we are. You're desperately grasping for my attention right up until I start to crack your delusional belief that a fat trailer park bitchdyke such as yourself would ever have a chance with me, and you go cry to the mods because you're not the boy who could fly and your field of dreams won't be coming true. Hell, you're not even a boy, and fat still don't fly. Wax on, wax off!!!"
  11. "No stupid, you just think about me all over the place. Get over it. Herpes infested bitchdykes aren't my thing."
  12. "Hahaha. 1 bitch stalker coming to the aid of her sister. Oh noes, the pansy ass Slash defense force found a page that wasn't hidden from anybody, containing pictures that I've used for my avi. Whatever will I do?That's right, I'm just gonna laugh at the fat little carpet muncher and her bulldyke lover. Rusty must have really got the sand up her twat when she had to call her bulldyke in for protection, huh? That's OK. I'll put the bulldyke in her place too."

Here you go, 12 examples from one thread in attitude of what Damn_Smooth is doing.

I'm gonna miss Damn_Smooth. Enjoy you ban brother, it's been a pleasure! :lol:

It's been taken care of. Don't worry, you won't see me bashing your idol like that again, but don't expect me to kiss his old ass either. :takethat: He still is every single adjective I have given to him. ;)

Damn it. I count on those posts. They're like a constant in an otherwise chaotic world. RIP "fat, washed up, bloated Axl."

On another note...am I the only one who finds Damn_Smooth largely innocuous and mildly entertaining? It's OK if I am.

Edited by magisme

I'm gonna miss Damn_Smooth. Enjoy you ban brother, it's been a pleasure! :lol:

Just got back from my suspension for that. You don't have to miss me yet. :shrugs: