New Buckethead Pikes Discussion

So... Buckethead has released his 11th Pikes album and it seems like this edition only comes as a limited edition signed CD-R for $25. Damn... With shipping plus taxes It'd cost me about $55 (R$ 110) to get it in Brazil. And it's fours songs. So pissed :(

EDIT: He's doing this to all of them except for #13!

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To celebrate Lebron James's birthday, Buckethead made all of his Lebron-themed songs available as free downloads uploaded a new video clip of a live performance of Lebrontron: King James

New album from Bootsy and Buckethead coming later this year  

I hope we see him go back to doing collaborations with other artists again; it feels like ages ago that projects with Bootsy and Prismo were announced, and it seems weird that him and Brain never got

Posted Images

CD-R?

I didn't get it either. The page is now gone since the limited edition is over but it said pikes #11 came in a personalised CD-R with the four tracks and the cover handmade by buckethead.

do you know when the standard edition is being released? i listened to the 30 second teasers and im just so exicited the hear the full album !!

Don't know... hope it's later this month, though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...